Chapter 11: Babylon's Prisoner

A/N: Standard disclaimer: I own Nothing in this story except my OC.Everything Rwby-related content belongs to Rooster Teeth and respective artists.Everything Honkai-related content belongs to HoYoverse and the respective artists.

Mei-senpai = Thoughts

The scene started where they left off.

"Careful, intense Honkai Energy reactions detected up ahead. The 2nd Herrscher must be inside." Glynda said.

"Glynda, Ruby, get ready! Don't let your guard down!" Cecilia commanded

"Yes!!" Ruby and Glynda said.

"I finally got to fight alongside mom. I will impress her and make her proud." Ruby said.

"I can understand her feelings but sadly our parents don't really care." Weiss said. Ruby went and comforted Weiss.

Somewhere, Otto was watching all this on his monitor.

"Ozpin what are you doing?" Summer asked with suspicion.

"I am also not sure." Ozpin said.

"Sure..." Salem said.

"Huh, that's interesting. The new developments have gone beyond my calculations. You two, keep a close eye on her." Otto said.

"Understood! Just leave it to me, Overseer

"Understood! Just leave it to me, Overseer." Unknown 1 said.

"Roger." Unknown 2 said.

"Both of them sound very familiar." Weiss said.

"One of them sounds really familiar to me..." Qrow said.

They headed into the Labs and found a large area filled with stairs and cells.

"Is this the insides of the labs? It looks like a prison to me." Ruby said.

"I think it was." Blake said.

"It reminds me of the Schnee mines." Ghira said.

"Overseer Otto manages the Babylon Labs himself. I don't know what goes on in here. But something definitely doesn't feel right." Cecilia said.