𝙕𝙀𝙍𝙊 ,

❥ 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐗𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 ,   excuse any mistakes !

𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐗𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 ™ 

" 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 & 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 . "       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

© -OPPSXSLUTTY.

||   𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃   || 

prologue

" 𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐘, 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌. "

NIOMI blinks twice, a restart to her mind, as she pauses, cautioned at Jovanni's question. That long, monotonous face of hers scrunches up at the nose, and she lets out a scoff. 

"no ."

Her response is short of reason, and inconspicuous, leaving little room for further discussion, head tilting to jovanni.

The corner of her lips curl at the end, while her teeth bare out from behind, and broadened shoulders melt further back into the cushion of the couch. From where she sits, she stares out into the window that shown the spacious, starry sky. she's sure Jovanni was planning to send her to therapy just because she said no it wasn't gonna stop Jovanni, looking like a goldfish with the opening and closing of her aunts mouth, as niomi's Aunt stared in disbelief.

"cmon , you have to niomi . I mean you barely open up to us ." Her Aunt Mutters under her breath.

"What do you want me to tell you ? , that i'm going to kill myself just like my mom did ." Niomi raised her voice—There's that playful lilt in Niomi's voice that weasels its way through her words.

"Don't raise your tone , at me missy . That's not my problem if your going through something . We all are ," To which Niomi watches Jovanni turn to her in a scowl, as if regretting asking her the question altogether.

"And it's not my fault your mother killed herself , have you ever blamed yourself for it because maybe it is your fault ." it was silent.

dead silent.

Except the scold of Niomi's mother from her aunts lips makes her grin slowly fade away from her face. The way Her aunt so speak so delighted makes her choke, and she feels as though she's gasping for air.

"Oh," Suddenly, Niomi felt a puddle of tears in her eyes—She brings up a hand to cover her face And When niomi tried to speak her voice is all high pitched and wobbly, 

i feel like shit, she thought

"WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRIAD OF ?" 

"being to attached to someone ," Niomi shrugged—as she didn't know she was going to live through that fear she just announced, she leaned on the cushion behind her with her legs crossed. Niomi watched The blonde headed therapist's every move—who was sat in the chair in front of niomi with a clipboard.

perfect things won't exist in the world for a long time. that's a truth Niomi and everyone else knew. their perfections are not meant to be wasted away in such a not-so perfect world. thats why Niomi sees pretty things slowly falling into the brink of death. like flowers, having a lifespan so small, when she looks one day it's there and when she looks the next day, Niomi would see it's petals withered on the ground, the dry stalk drooping, ready to fall next. these thoughts swirled around her head as she waited for the therapist's next question, reminiscing about her past in the meantime.

Niomi grew up in a toxic household, where each day her dad came home drunk, only to beat her up. Niomi's mom died when she was thirteen and she had nobody to help her from the madhouse, that she so called home. That was until her dad was caught, and brought to jail—While her Aunt and her daughter Mariana took her in after the incident.

"Do you ever think , you'll find love ?" The Therapist Aaliyah asked.

"I Hope ." what niomi didn't know, was that this was just the beginning.

❥ 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐗𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 ,    note.

boring chapter but this is the prologue ! , i promise the next chapters will be more juicy 😉.