𝙊𝙉𝙀 ,

❥ 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐗𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 ,    excuse any mistakes!

𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐗𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘

" 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 & 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 . "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     OOO.  𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 ,  𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 !

  𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 13 , 2022 | 7 : 30 pm |

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅," A soft hum came from the air vent above her as it blew cold air at her face causing her facial expression to form a slight mug at the piece of hair that kept sticking to her glossy lips. 

"I don't get, what you're trying to say. Val," Niomi took a deep breath, before looking at her best friend Val who was taking photos Of herself. 

Dropping the blue pen that sat in her right hand, she watched as it rolled around the sheet of paper in front of her before it abruptly stopped, Bringing her now free hand up to her face, NIOMI removed the light brown-colored strand of hair from her lips.

"What I'm trying to say, not everything's your fault you know. I'm always here for you." Niomi awkwardly shifted her eyes to the white wall in front of her, Niomi never had this kinda treatment from anyone so it felt weird she was getting it now. 

"Thanks Val. I love you, but im ok." she formed a fake smile, as the two best friends were currently waiting in the harlem Therapy's waiting area to be called. Valentina wanted to be there for her best friend knowing she was going through things—she knew Niomi always helped other people but herself, Niomi knew she was hurting inside but she ignored her shaking hands that were wiping her own tears for now.

"Hm, Just know I'm here." Valentina gave Niomi a small smile, and returning her attention to her phone.

Niomi anxiously bounced her right leg, as her body was on a slouched position on the uncomfortable chair. Gripping onto the brown clipboard that contained her medical sheets, She couldn't Help but think negative thoughts. One of Niomi's worst enemies were overthinking or just suicidal thoughts, overall she would sleep it off but right now she was in therapy.