(Erid x FEM! reader)

{~Care~}

You and Erid we're taking a walk in the woods of the camp taking a small break from helping the other kids. "It's weird how the other kids trust us more than the counselors don't you think?" You asked Erid she nodded subtly as you guys approached the lake separating you guys from the main land. You both took a seat on a rock as you stared up at the sky Erid mumbled something you turned your head towards her tilting it slightly "did you hear that?" She asked in a slightly concerned voice you looked at her confused then you heard it... Police sirens and footsteps rapidly approaching though they were far you could hear them and it certainly made you paranoid "I think we should go back to the camp (y/n)" she said taking your hand and running back.

The sirens grew louder, your feet stinging more than ever in that moment, then you heard helicopter buzzing could it be that campbell Is back no that's impossible. Both of you weaved throw the trees and everything else as you came closer the sirens blared in your ears. Then when you finally reached the camp you both stopped everything was in chaos Daniel was running away from Erid's dads while David and Gwen were trying to calm down the children and try to get them back inside to the lunch hall. You both approached closer as Nikki ran towards both of you and hugged you putting you in a death grip "We though you guys di- got stranded in the woods" she said as Erid picked her up and you guys walked back to the group. Everyone huddled closer together as Daniel continued running till they ran into the woods. Everyone looked around like what they just saw was an hallucination.

-{Time-skip]-

It started pouring outside so everyone started relaxing in the 'Mess Hall' you and Erid we're sitting at a table in the far back. You rested your head on Erid's shoulder falling asleep while she was playing on her phone that she snuck into the camp. Soon enough you fell asleep and she looked towards you and smiled. She really cares for you and everyone else she just doesn't show it most of the time. She hugs you closer and closes her eyes *click David took a photo "gotta delete this when Erid notices" he said as the film came out of the Polaroid.

I hope you enjoyed I know it isn't long but I haven't wrote in a long time so I'm still trying to heighten my skills again lol.