Chapter 23

Derek Shepherd

I kiss down her body and move to the inside of her thighs avoiding her throbbing mound. "Derek" she whines bucking her hips but I hold them down as I continue to kiss on her thighs making her wait for it.

She sighs in defeat making me smile softly. I blow on her making her gasp. I lick up her folds and spread her legs nice and wide for me, very wide. She grabs onto my head as I suck on her clit with force. I kiss to her opening and tease her with my tongue. She whimpers trying to get me to give it to her.

After a little while of teasing her I finally give her what she wants and plunge my tongue into her core making her moan softly. I love the way I effect her. I rub her clit with my fingers making her moans grow louder and louder.

I continue to do this as long as it takes until she cums onto my face. I crawl back up and kiss her face passionately. "I love you" she pants grabbing my face and kissing me again.

"I love you too" I chuckle as we pull away.

"Hey will you keep it down in here, Richard and I are trying to watch a movie" Ellis says opening the door.

Meredith hides under the covers and I groan in embarrassment. "Derek what is in your face-" she asks walking up to us when the realization hits.

"Hey" she frowns pulling the covers off of Meredith seeing she has no bottoms on.

"Hey mom!" Meredith tells her face turning red as I grab a tissue and wipe my face.

"Oral sex? really?" Ellis asks.

"Yes mom" Meredith mumbles hiding back under the covers.

"Oh Meredith don't be so embarrassed, I've seen it all and clearly Derek as seen more than I want to imagine" she sighs.

"That doesn't make it any better" Meredith frowns.

"I- Meredith clean yourself up your vagina covered in your cum and- Derek brush your teeth please, when you guys have, cleaned up I want you guys downstairs you are doing to watch a movie with Richard and I" she says.

"What movie?" I ask making Meredith roll her eyes and slap me. "What? I'm actually curious" I frown.

"Hm, Enola Holmes, maybe the second one as well, to keep you two where I can see you" she shrugs.

"Mom both of those movies are two hours long" Meredith says.

"That's the point I can keep you both with me for four hours straight" she grins proud of herself walking towards the door.

Meredith fake cries taking a pillow and putting it over her face before she screams into it. "Meredith" I chuckle as her mother leaves the room shutting the door behind her.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny" she pouts as I take the pillow off of her face and she pouts.

"Come on we can't keep your mother waiting she will come back if we don't hurry" I say to her kissing her temple.

"Okay" she pouts with a nod.

I walk into her bathroom and wet a rag. I walk back over to her and I gently wipe her clean. She bites her lip sitting up and watching me as I do so. "No Meredith" I chuckle.

"What?" she giggles.

"You heard your mother" I say before kissing her clit softly with a chuckle.

I walk back into the bathroom and I brush my teeth with the tooth brush I keep over here. "Ready?" I ask walking out of the bathroom and she is wearing a white cropped tank and a pair of gray shorts tied with a white string, she is also wearing to bra and her nipples are hardened.

"Well now I'm underdressed for a at home movie night" I frown.

"Well you could match me" she smiles grabbing a white tank for me and grey sweats.

I smile and take them to change into them. "Ready?" I ask.

"Yep" she nods and we walk downstairs hand in hand.

"Oh look at you two all dressed up, twinning" Richard chuckles and Meredith nods.

Meredith plops right down in between Ellis and Richard and I watch as her boobs bounce. "Nah I'm just kidding with ya" she giggles getting up.

"Sit" she instructs and I listen to her sitting down.

She sits down on my lap and I pinch her nipples and she smacks my hands. I kiss her neck and she gets off of me making me pout.

"No more" she whispers and I nod than she sits back into my lap.

"Are you ready now you two?" Ellis asks us.

"Yes mom" Meredith says and she turns on the movie.

This is going to be a great four hours.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
802 words

Ellis gotta be ruining the moment.

Suggestions?