chapter 4

Sakura's POV:

"Your highness! This is bad. There's a influential man at the door and he says that he's gonna start a revolution at Shinano." The guard cried as he stormed into the room.

Sakura contorted her face in anger and demanded, "Bring him in."

The guard nodded and opened the door for the man to enter. Sakura's eyes widened, it was Otto. Kallen's childhood friend. That wants to start a revolution. Sakura furiously asked, "Speak. Now."

Otto laughed and smirked, "Stop with the hostile tone, your highness. I'm here to make a deal with you. Your people is quite unhappy with your tyranny behaviour. Stealing from commoners, executing those who dislike your inhuman rule and worse of all, exploiting Kallen."

"Kallen has nothing to do with this. Get straight to the point now." Sakura glared.

"Okay, okay, your highness. I'll give you two options. The first one, give me Kallen. That's all I ask for. I'm turning 18 soon and it's time for me to pick a bride and Kallen is perfect."

"What?! Kallen is not a thing, she has expressed disinterest in you and despite this you keep trying to court her. If I "don't give you Kallen", what's the other option?"

Otto laughed as he inches closer to Sakura, "Then, I will start the revolution against your country. It's very easy to turn these people against you. The fact that they already despise your rule."

Sakura sat on her throne and remained deep in thought for a while, "What do I do... Kallen, where are you when I need you? Hmm, I can always kill him but I can't do it now. I must execute his whole land. Fine, I'll choose the revolution, it was bound to happen anyway."

Sakura stood up and answered, "Fine, I will not give you Kallen. Go ahead and start the revolution."

Hearing her answer, Otto started laughing maniacally, "What a foolish decision! Choosing your beloved "servant" over your people. Well then. I wish you luck, daughter of evil."

Otto winked at Sakura as he left. Sakura stood up and smashed a vase on the ground, "Damn it... The end is near, isn't it?"