amusement park ..

This all  started in amusement park where they met for first time just becoz of Columbus..

.
.
.
.
.
.

It is a fine day...their is a funfair going on big ground.place is decorated so beautifully with so much lightings.

Music,noises and chaos are going in that place making noise pollution but people's are enjoying that only matters.

A girl group were dancing on the stage so spiritually ad people's clapped on every beat making them feel more hyped up and dance.

Taehyung is standing near speaker as he is watching little childrens dancing so gracefully.he loves watching this all.

As he was still looking at them suddenly dj man increased the bass of the song making taehyung flinch as he covered his ears.

He tried to move back but people's were already pushing him forward making it impossible to move back.

He bit his lips covering his ears too much loud for his likings.

A boy who is know as Jeon jungkook was watching dance when he moved his gaze on Taehyung and he saw unpleasant expression on Taehyung's face so he got worried.

He tapped dj man's shoulders when he looked back he asked him.
Jk:can you please reduce the voice?it's making hard for people's here.

As soon as he said that dj man nodded and did as he was said.

Jungkook smiled at him bowing and looked at taehyung who seems to have a relief smile now.

As Taehyung looked around,his eyes met with Jungkook's making both of them feel current through out their already hyped body.

Jungkook gave wide smile to taehyung who smiled back and looked down tugging hairs behind his ears and again looked up to see jungkook was still looking at him.

Taehyung looked away and continued to watch dance.

.
.
.
.
.

It is 10 minutes break now so taehyung is wandering around with his friends around the fun fair looking at the things.

He saw a beautiful earring making him fall in love with it.he immediately grabbed it and put it over his ears checking himself in mirror whether he is looking pretty or not even of he is.

When suddenly his gaze locked on man earlier and at the same time jungkook also looked at him.

Jungkook smiled at him and show him this sign 👌. taehyung blushed and looked down making jungkook smile more at his shy nature.

Taehyung immediately buyed that earring well he liked it and maybe becoz someone liked it too *ahmm*

So he followed his friends, eyes fixed on jungkook who was laughing with his friends who is eating smoke biscuit.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung gave his ticket to man who is also ticket collector to that particular ride that is none other than giant wheel.

He sat alone as his friends left already becoz they got some work.

Well his friends are always like this ditching him from middle but he really enjoys his own company more than theirs.

When he was in his thought clutching on his bag tight staring out of compartment.

Yes he is scared of heights but he really want to try it.

But destiny is always playing it's role no one can stop that thing from happening.

In was still  in his thoughts when a guy sat in front of him.

He looked up through his thick eye lashes and his eyes widened in shock.

Jungkook smiled at him and taehyung cleared his throat smiling back at him.

One more guy was about to enter and was going to sit beside taehyung but Jungkook said.

Jk:excuse me compartment Is full,please go in other one if you don't mind.

Boy looked at jungkook then at taehyung who is looking down.

He understood so he bowed and left immediately not wanting to disturb them.
.
.
.
.
.
As time passed by taehyung felt more scared and nervous.becoz he is not used to this things and specially his fear of height is not helping at all.

Taehyung clutched hard on his own bag and looked down not wanting to look out.

Ride started, jungkook is looking at all the things taehyung is doing.clucthing hard on bag, biting lips,eyes closed tight.

Well looking at all this he is sure that taehyung is scared.
Jk:if you are feeling scared taehyung you can come beside me.

Jungkook said sincerely and Taehyung looked at him and shook his head saying.
Tae:no it's okày by the way how you know my name?

He asked being confused and jungkook said.
Jk:it's on your phone cover..
Taehyung wanted to bang his own head at the wall for asking him that.

Taehyung smiled nervously and looked down as ride started to go more fast.

Taehyung started to panick so Jungkook thought it is good if he takes things in his own hands.

He got up and sat beside taehyung but boy is so scared to look at that.

Unknowingly Taehyung's hand made their way to jungkook's shirt and hold on to it tightly.

He clutched his eyes shut tightly not ready to look down becoz he is too scared to do that.

Tae:so scared...
Taehyung murmered in low voice but enough for jungkook's ears.

As soon as he heard that  he without wasting any time took taehyung in his own embrace.

And that's how jungkook's and Taehyung's heart beat increased making them ignore the background and focus on each other's heart beat.

Taehyung clutched more hard on jungkook's shirt and snuggled upto him.he was never this comfortable like he is now.

Tae:your name?
He whispered enough for jungkook's hearings.

Jk:Jeon jungkook.
Taehyung hummed and said.
Tae:you are so warm.
Jungkook smiled hearing that.

----------------------------------

To be continued....