WHORE??

contains fluff
•hindi words
•possessive jungkook
•bp+tits taehyung
•housewife tae
•CEO jungkook
•harsh words
•bad words
•angst
•angry jungkook
•innocent tae

jungkook and taehyung are married couple married for 2 years now but they don't have relationship of a husband and wife they are more like a strangers even after marriage but taehyung loves jungkook as nostalgic it sounds it is truth. taehyung love jungkook like no tomorrow

their personality is quite different from each other but never ever they got into fight even if their thinking is not same.

both respects each other a lot even if jungkook is one year older than taehyung still he respects taehyung and his thinking.

jungkook is a possessive type of person's. he claim the things which are his and no one can touch it ever in their life otherwise he gets crazy over it.

tae:hubby.... here you go...
called taehyung with his sweet voice and jungkook nodded taking coffee mug from taehyung's hand and placing it on his table then immediately getting back to his work he was doing while ago without sparing a glance to taehyung when out of sudden bell rang..

taehyung sighed looking down and made his way to door opening and his face scrunched up in hatred when he noticed who is there.

tae:ohh come in ruben..
he said bitterly but ruben looked at him angrily saying.
ruben:call me hyung brat I am older than you.
he said smirking at the end but taehyung sighed closing the door he made his way to room too busy to hear someone's bullshit.

well ruben ,he is chadi-buddy (bestfriend) of jungkook, like they are soulmates (not like that bish)

means jungkook hears and listens to ruben as he is older than him and they are friends from so long even before from taehyung came in jungkook's life.

taehyung hate this guy from the core of his heart again why because he is one who usually mindwash jungkook and say silly things but taehyung doesn't know that

whenever ruben says anything about taehyung to jungkook, jungkook pretends to hear but at the moment he makes himself deaf..

he never want to hear anything against taehyung with anyone's want or even with own taehyung's mouth.

he will better believe a lie but he never believe that taehyung has done anything wrong. yes he doesn't know if he loves taehyung but he can try to be more good and better with him right..

ruben:ohh kookie baby..
jungkook looked at him and nodded, he don't usually smiled so ruben is used to it anyways..

ruben:ohh kookie tonight is a party at Wang's villa and you have to come along with me..

jungkook nodded and said
jk:ahh yes I also got invitation,i will bring along tae with me..

ruben rolled his eyes he hates taehyung for marrying jungkook. he doesn't like when jungkook ignored him for that so called taehyung but he doesn't know well that's secret for now.. 😉

ruben:oh cmon jungkook, let's leave him tonight here only. I am gonna introduce my friends to you and I don't want taehyung to embarrass us..

jungkook sighed because he knows ruben dislikes taehyung but he can't just leave him alone in mansion and go..

when he was about to say something taehyung enter with teary eyes with tray in his hand.

looking at his dressing ruben rolled his eyes but jungkook melt at the sight, that loose oversized shit swallowing up his whole body that loose pants.. taehyung looks ethereal in it and he knows what's underneath it and he will keep this information for himself only ,don't want anyone to know it.