love so beautiful (part 2)

taehyung smiled shyly and looked down again when he felt someone entering inside and closing the door behind.

jungkook entered inside and after closing the door. he looked around and spotted taehyung leaning on the wall clutching his saree tightly in his hold. he licked his lips and went near taehyung whose heart began to beat wildly as he bit his lips.

jungkook stood close to taehyung like really close making taehyung shiver when he felt close contact with jungkook's skin.

jk:hii..
he said slowly not wanting to break the moment. taehyung bit his lips and said in low whisper.
tae:h-hii...

both stayed quiet and then jungkook spoke up.
jk:we never talked..
taehyung nodded lightly.
jk:I used to crave for having a word with you.. this feels like wish came true.

taehyung didn't said anything and kept looking down and jungkook didn't liked how taehyung is not looking at him so he kept his fingers under and made him look up. taehyung closed his eyes when jungkook did that and after a while he slowly opened his eyes and straightly looked in jungkook's eyes whose eyes are so dark after feeling taehyung so close to him.

jk:can we meet daily like this? whenever you are free at night.. can we please?
he asked and who is taehyung to say no at his desperate tone.
taehyung nodded his head up and down making jungkook smile.

jk:c-can I touch you?
he asked after processing his own words a lot. gathering so much courage then his words came out of his mouth.

taehyung visibly gulped at his request and nodded slowly giving him green signal.
jungkook wiped his hands on his pants and forward his hand and slowly he placed it on taehyung's cheeks and feeling the touch taehyung closed his eyes but here jungkook is frozen in his place.

feeling of those soft cheeks of taehyung, jungkook felt as if he is in heaven.he can't seems to control himself as he grabbed taehyung's waist and pulled him on himself directly.
jk:i-i am sorry but i-i can't control anything... my hands wanted to touch you and it did and your scent hmmmm..
he smell his scent on neck and smiled saying.
jk:ahmmm so addictive. . ..

taehyung can't help but be froze on its place gripping the T-shirt of jungkook on his chest as he breathed heavily feeling many emotions strike inside him.

tae:w-wait.......
jungkook immediately stopped his shenanigans and looked up at taehyung who is catching his breathe with closed eyes.
jk:yes what happened?

tae:mumma must be searching for me. .. can I go?

jungkook smiled slightly hearing his small but hesitate tone but jungkook didn't said anything just pressed his lips against taehyung's neck skin leaving wet kisses and also some hickeys and let go backing away he said.
jk:tomorrow at morning 6 I will wait for you near temple.. please come..
saying that jungkook made his way out of there leaving taehyung a huge mess.

later regained his posture by making his saree proper and making his breathe perfect he opened the door and step out and making his way near others.

taehyung blushed madly while making the dinning table proper and keeping every servings on table.

he remember the moment he spend just now with jungkook, him so near and almost standing flush on him. he felt so good by being this close to jungkook because he used to always crave for him and his presence.

।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।

next morning....

taehyung woke up at 4:00 in the morning and did his morning routine as well as he made breakfast with the help of maids and soon he noticed it is 5:50...so he immediately wore a proper saree and took aarthi plate and just tied his haira losely at his back and made his way out.

as it is just 6 no one is around because it is still dark outside. he is walking when he suddenly felt a presence behind him making him smile and at front he saw a silhouette of that person knowing it very well.

he took his steps closer as he whispered in his low voice.
tae:did you woke up early?
jungkook chuckled as he said.
jk:yes baby just for you..
taehyung bit his lips blushing red as he took turn and enter inside the temple. he took his hand up to ring the temple bell and jungkook too at the same time pressed his hand on taehyung and both ranged the bell.

taehyung got flushed again and made his way inside the temple. he greeted the God and prayed with closed eyes joining his hand and jungkook smiles standing right beside him and looking at taehyung he began to pray too.

taehyung opened his eyes but his eyes got wide when he saw jungkook is staring at him. he cleared his throat looking down.
tae:huh aren't you praying ji?
jk:I did while looking at my goddess..
taehyung smiled feeling his heart got warm and he looked at jungkook and said.
tae:join me..

he said and started to walk taking rounds of temple while chanting mantras. jungkook walked behind him while grabbing the hem of his saree.

taehyung smiled after noticing it and at last round when he they were in front of statue of goddess. jungkook suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him closer saying..
jk:baby I want a kiss...

----------------------------------------------------------

want someone like jungkook .. is someone out there for me..

🥲🥲😌😌