Chris evans x Short!Book illustrator Reader (Headcanon)

Author's note: Sometimes I feel like making headcanons is easier than writing a one shot but no!  It's totally different (in my personal opinion) so that's why it's not very long.
I feel identified with the last one but in my case with graphic design, I just need a chris (or an Ari Levinson)  to give me massages 😭. Anyway, I hope you like it even if it's not very long.

(Requested on Tumblr)
---------------

• Chris loves what you do and even when you spend time together in the house, he is by your side watching you with admiration.

• Oh and the times when your sketches ended up all over the floor because of Chris getting so horny seeing you all focused on working.

• Or the times when he is simply there with you, sitting next to you or hugging you from behind, watching you. And also leaving small kisses on the back of your neck, on the cheek and on your neck.

• There are times that, despite being tired when he is shooting a movie, he keeps you company on the small sofa in your studio. With closed eyes by the way, but he always says that it doesn't matter, he just wants to be there with you.

• He is proud of you and he always lets you know that by taking photos of your proyects, showing them to his family and friends...

•And oh my, how he loves seeing you get frustrated when you can't reach one of your sketchbooks off the shelf (made by Chris), sometimes it feels like he did it on purpose so he can come over and help you. Making fun of you for not being tall like him.

• Due to spending many hours sitting down, sometimes you lose track of time and that leads to your posture not always being straight... Luckily you have your masseuse, Chris undoubtedly gives the best massages... which sometimes end up in nights of pure passion and lust.