uhh got a little to into that last chapter

Their she is,the sun in my sky. The big ball of light, waiting until im off my guard,waiting to burn me.

What felt like hours,only seconds. And she takes a step back. A step away from me, away from what she just witnessed.

She leaves, no semblance of remorse in her eyes. She leaves, no "are you alright, she doesn't even put the bottle down. At That moment i had to wonder, were we even related, did i even exist to her.  in her world of booze and men, Was i even a thought in her head.

The further she gets, she takes my love with her, leaving nothing but a girl on her bed, empty.

I hear her footsteps no longer, and decide, at that moment, if she couldn't care for me, i couldn't give two shits about her. I run through the house, collecting money,clothes,bags, anything i could sell was coming with me.

About 2 hours later i had bags full of stuff i could sell. I riad down to the pawn shop.

As i entered i was greeted by the towns local perv,martin. He really was a nice guy,if you weren't a girl.
"Hey sweetheart" he's says,with a sly undertone.
"Hello martin"
i have no choice but to interact with him,he's the only employee here. He leads me further into the pawn shop were the selling desk is.

"You really are toeing the
line there,with your slender waist, just makes me wanna have yuh all to my self. I know you may think im to old for yuh, be trust me age is just a number, no matter what the peoples try an tell yuh."

The only reason i humer marvin is because he's an old friend of my grandpas. I try to laugh him off and show him the stuff im pawning but he is relentless. He puts a finger under my chin and raises my head to face his. I gulp hard, scared to death of what he has planned "I want to touch a woman's body...yours in particular"
I stand thier frozen, unsure of what to do.  It feels like hours before he finally withdraws. He walks past me, taking off his coat and throwing it over the back of a chair before sitting down.
"Now, don't know if yuh know but,all the doors are locked,and im the oly one with the key."  I feel the colors leave my face as it dawns on me, I've made a grave mistake.

Before he can say another word the bell rings, signaling another person has entered. Its Quite for a few seconds before..

*CRASH*

Harry comes flying through the wall, punching martin through the next wall. As i stand there i see martin begin to transform into some beast. I scream and try to run out the door, remembering its locked i run out the hole in the wall. Before i knew my size 23 ass got stuck in the wall. Next thing i know i see a blue blur, it bumps into my ass and sends me flying. As i fly through the air i catch a glimpse of the blurs face. He has gorgeous blue-green electric orbs, and a handsome smile. He zooms across the room ,subdues martin and returns to me.
"Hey thier cutie!."He says slyly.
"H-h-hi."
I could barely keep myself together. He pulls me out of the wall, and slides his hand around my waist. We walk out her the pawn shop and back to my house.
"Stay safe cutie!" He says, but before i can ask him to stay, he zooms away.