3. Fall Into Place

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆

𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑾𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

~Ruth B (Dandelions)

AVA-GRACE WAS NOT ENOUGH HOPE FOR HER MOTHER.

Not even three months after her birth, in the summer of 1904, Trisha Elric passed from the illness of an epidemic that swept the country. It took her away from her children, from the world, and by now there was no hiding the sadness that had been brewing inside her heart. Her grief. Trisha's longing to be with her love again simply will cease to exist, forever. She was always aware of this, giving all of herself to most importantly, her family, but doing all she could for others left her in a deep, hidden despair of loneliness.

Her husband from wherever he is experiences those same feelings as well.

With her time in this world now being linked only to memories, Trisha leaves her third child and only daughter before she even gets the chance to know her. To meet her, officially.

Ava-Grace will never know the kind-hearted and loving woman her mother was. She also has no father.

No parents insinuated an enrapture of difficulties for the little girl as she grows up, continuously questioning her identity, and purpose in this world due to a lack of knowing oneself. Knowing where she comes from. Besides her connection to her two brothers.