A church? Here of all places?

They heard a roar from behind them still running. They had no clue where they were going, just as long as it was away from whatever was chasing them. Well, I suppose Isabella knows what it was because Shes trying to get Eric away from it. "What is that thing!" Eric shouted as he was still getting dragged by Isabella. Isabella didn't answer. not even looking back at him. she just kept running, hoping with every fiber in her being she was able to get away with Eric. She knew the way to the town, and she was at this moment in time the only one who could get them out of this situation. Eric got them into this, so it was ridiculous that Isabella had to get them out of it. 

She tried not to trip on some of the roots still hearing the horrible screaming of the flowers. She wanted to rip her ears off hoping that would finally silence the high-pitched screaming. "Can you guys shut it!" She shouted, she was out of breath, but the screaming was horrendous. Eric made sobbing noises as he tried to keep up with Isabella. She was incredibly fast as she would every once and a while hop as she ran. They ran past the stone walls the heard whatever was chasing them run into the walls a few times but that didn't stop it. They knew it hit a wall, because it would break the wall down and just leave a cloud of dust. Eric tried looking at whatever was chasing them, but the dust didn't allow them to see it, just the silhouette of it.

It was a flower. A huge flower. They were running away, from a huge flower. "Why is there a huge flower!?" Eric questioned to himself as he only sped up. seeing what was chasing them was a good reason to keep running and never look back. He kept his gaze of where Isabella was running before she somehow sped up more. But this time he knew why. They could see building in the distance. "The town is right there!" Isabella yelled back to Eric as he tried speeding up Aswell. His legs felt like they were on fire, and they felt like they were about to collapse under his body weight.

His eyes widened as he saw what looked like a man with a tv head and what looked like a... Flower crown?? he also wore a black robe, he was surrounded by people, he seemed to be popular. One person he was talking to really stuck out how ever. it looked like they were wearing some kind of mask and a... red kimono? "Iris!!" Isabella yelled as she got closer to the one with the mask. They quickly looked over and then up to the thing following them. "Oh, for the abyss's sake." She huffed sprinting over. Isabella and Eric ran behind the man hoping for some type of protection. "You two can head over to the church. Me and Iris will be with you both in a few minutes." The man 'looked' back then calmly walked over to the huge flower.

"Follow me." Isabella said gesturing towards a tall building. "Thats the church." Eric nodded as he started walking along with Isabella. "The one with the tv head is named William. Hes the head of the church, And the one with the mask is named Iris. Shes my sister." Isabella gave a soft smile as they walked up the stairs to the church's huge doors. The walls and stairs were made of what looked like marble, you could tell that the church was a busy place. "William must be a busy man..." Isabella chuckled pushing open the doors. The inside was huge. it looked like you had stepped into the middle of the colosseum. "My god...this place is huge" Eric said almost breaking his necking trying to look up at the top of the roof.

Isabella nodded. "Williams probably going to want to speak with us in his office." Isabella said with a sigh. She wasn't very excited. "Most of the time its only people who go against the church that have to talk with him in his office..." Eric looked over at one of the church pews wanting to give his tired legs a break. Eric could hear some noise outside. It sounded like shouting. He got up and walked closer back to the door and sat back down trying to hear what was happening. "I gave you that field and I have every right to take it away from you Glory." He heard a stern voice say, most likely William. "If I hear any reports about you trying to attack any of my followers again, I will slice you open and fed your insides as the main course to our next church meeting. Do I make myself clear?" He heard William spat. Followed by a very quiet 'mhm' sound. A few minutes later the doors burst open as William walked in. His loud footsteps echoed around the room. "Shall we take this to my office?"