Welcome Traveler.

He opened his eyes to see the valley full of yellow flowers. The sky looked normal but also unsettling at the same time, the white fluffy clouds every once and awhile giving your eyes a rest from the strange, unsettling feeling. Eric stood up trying to figure out where he was, the flowers where as tall as his waist some taller than his head. "Where in the world am I.." He began his walk out of the valley not sure where he was going, all he knew was that he wanted to leave. desperately.

He couldn't help the urge to run his hands over the yellow flowers as he walked past them, they felt like air on his fingertips. They even gave off a calming smell which was nice for the otherwise alarming predicament that he was currently stuck in. The field seemed to never stop "at least it's just flowers..."He was then knocked over onto the flowers by being jabbed in the back. "What the fu-" he started before his mouth was quickly covered. "Shush!" he heard a sweet voice say in his ear. He was even more confused as the person took their hand away. "Put this on!" He heard the same voice say before a brown paper bag was shoved onto his head with two holes for the eyes. "What in the actual fu-" he started once again before the same person had stuck their hand under the bag just to shut him up. He bit the hand that was then jerked back in shock. "Get those dusty hands away from me!" He said trying to take the bag off. "NO! keep it on!" She said shoving it back down.

He finally decided to turn around to see who has been torturing him for the past minute over a bag on his head. "I'm dreaming. Right?" He said pointing at her face, it was a rabbit. "Is there something on my face-?" She said feeling around to try and get any dirt or food that could be stuck on her face. "This is all a dream... I'm going to wake up any time now." He said trying to convince himself. "This is just a nightmare. My alarm will go off any time now." He said giving a small chuckle. He felt something pinch his arm. "Ow- What was that for!?" He looked over to the rabbit who just gave him the most innocent expression known to man. "Seeing if you were dreaming..." He just looked at her, dumbfounded. "Thanks for the information, Einstein." "I was just trying to help..." She said looking down putting her hands behind her back. "Jesus H Christ." He put his hand under the bag slapping at his face. "I want to die. I'm going to die here." He said looking at the sky once again giving a small laugh.

He began walking again. "Wait! Where are you going?" She said following after him. "I'm getting myself out of here." He said waving her off as he kept walking pushing some of the flowers over in his path. "I'm one of the only people who can help get you out of here, Alive!" "Bullshi-" He was about to say before she once again covered his mouth. He pushed her hand off of his mouth "Will you stop doing that?!" She said following after him again. "There's a town close to here." "A town?" He was now intrigued. "Where?" He looked over at her slowing down so she could catch up. "Will you follow me?" She looked at him and raised her eyebrows. There was a long pause. "Fine."