Chapter 7

It went dark, then the words.

Tomorrow is another day.

Mike jerked up and found himself on a hospital bed. The doctors rushed in. With the sounds of the machines and people talking, he almost screamed. Then he heard his mom.

"Honey, you lived!"

"What? What happened?"

The doctor pulled his mother away.

"Mike, you were in a coma for almost a month. We thought you wouldn't make it, but here you are."

Mike was in shock. Everything he experienced with Pete was all a dream. It felt so real, but it wasn't.

"How was I kept alive?"

"An oxygen tube, liquid diet, iv bag, and a lot more."

"Oh."

Mike stayed in the hospital a full week after he woke up. While he was awake. He wrote about his dream of him and Pete. When he was finally out of the hospital, he went back to school. When he got back to school, all his friends were happy that he came back.

After school, Mike looked at Pete, his emotions didn't change. It was all fake, and Pete would never feel that way.

Mike lived life like normal, and never had any dreams like when he was in a coma. Eventually, he lost almost all memory of the dream. He lived life how it should be. How it should say.

Tomorrow is another day.

Sorry bros, couldn't think of anything new.