Fin

You and Tom were finally married, after 5 years together. 2017-2022 and now 2022 to forever.

News Articles

TMZ: The Holland's honeymoon! Exclusive photos of the pair's honeymoon to the Amalfi Coast in Italy!

Enews: Divorce already? Y/N and Tom Holland are already sparking divorce rumors as the pair arrives back from their honeymoon and leaves the airport in separate cars.

People: Following up with the Hollands. Our favorite couple sits down for a post-wedding and honeymoon interview to catch up with how married life has treated them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter

@Y/UN: Screaming @Enews thinking we are getting divorced bc I had a doc appt and Tom had to go film the second we got back from Italy BYEEE LMFAOOO

15k retweets 854k likes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The After

You and Tom had adjusted to married life perfectly, you purchased a home together in LA, ATL, and London so whenever your jobs had you away from each other there was always a place you could go to be together.

Together in your LA home you both were sitting on the couch enjoying each other's company and reflecting on the time you both had spent together in the past. Tom sat up and looked at you.

"I can't believe we met on the Ellen show," he said looking at you

"Yeah, that aged like milk," you giggled back

"How were we supposed to know she treated employees terribly?"

"I don't know Tom but that show literally doesn't even air anymore so it aged like milk I'm sorry,"

You knew you were joking but you could tell Tom was taking this very seriously.

"What are we gonna tell our kids????", Tom stood up off the couch, now pacing in front of you, "Yeah the lady that set us up, she's actually EVIL,"

At this point you were crying-laughing, Tom obviously was so scared to tell the story of how you met to your future kids.

"We can just tell them this Tommy," you put your arms out like you were reading a sign, "Once Upon an Interview,"

"I like that, yeah, sounds like it could be a great story,"

"I think it already is,"