Setting the Record Straight

liked by kyliejenner, hazosterfield, harryholland and 1,000,567 more @Y/UN: @meghan_trainor comments have been disabled

@Y/UN: @meghan_trainor
comments have been disabled

——

liked by tomholland2013 , itsjessandrea, kyliejenner and 1,367,567 moreY/UN: ✈️  nyc im coming for you tagged: @tomholland2013 78,439 comments

Y/UN: ✈️ nyc im coming for you
tagged: @tomholland2013
78,439 comments

@tomholland2013: you keep me running all around the place

@Y/NandTom: WHATS TOM TALKING ABOUT

@samholland1999: can you guys ever stay in one place

@harryholland64: new day new city

@Y/UN: @samholland1999 @harryholland64 didn't you guys just go traveling for like months or something ?

@samholland1999: @Y/UN got me good there

@Y/Nfanacct: rumor has it she's gonna be on jimmy fallon talking about a new movie, and recent events with meghan.
liked by Y/UN

——
Jimmy Fallon Interview  ( Transcript Style )

JIMMY FALLON: Welcome back. In October 2017 she announced she was dating Tom Holland, a few months later the two broke up, and now they are back together, and...and...who knows the whole story?(laughs). She also has a one album out called The Breakup Album, she toured with Logic and has worked with many great artist including Drake, and here she is, Y/N L/N

[ Cheers and Applause ]

JIMMY FALLON: Wow, wow, thanks for stopping by the show. I know you don't live close, as in you live in L.A. right?

Y/N: Yes, I have a house in L.A. but don't get me wrong I love New York it's like my 4th home.

JIMMY FALLON: Wait- 4th home?

Y/N: Oh ya, of course. My hometown, L.A., Tom's house, and THEN New York

JIMMY FALLON: At least the big apple is in your top five. Speaking of Tom, what's the story? We know you dated, broke up, and are now back together. But is that the whole story?

Y/N: Ooh, um I don't know if I should say what happened...

JIMMY FALLON: Awh, come on for us please

Y/N: Ok fine, Tom if you're watching I love you and I'm sorry for ratting us out. Ok so we never broke up.....

JIMMY FALLON: Wait.. really ?

Y/N: Ya so really we got tired with rumors and fake stories floating around so we faked a breakup. Towards the end we both got pretty tired of hiding and I started getting a little restless so I posted a couple of, oh how would Tom say it, he's backstage sleeping but otherwise I would ask him to come out and explain, oh he would say " a couple of cheeky photos"

JIMMY FALLON : They actually say "cheeky" ? I thought that was just some myth.

Y/N: Well Tom doesn't that often, but he got me into this show called "Love Island" its only in the UK but I'm like obsessed with it, and they always say stuff like buggin and cheeky, and I absolutely love it. 

JIMMY FALLON: I love how you just glossed over the fact you and Tom were dating that whole time wow

Y/N: Ya I mean, our familes and friends knew so it was keeping it out of the media really, we all came to terms with it so that's why I kinda glossed over it (laughs)

JIMMY FALLON: So what are you doing in New York, beside coming on the Tonight Show?

Y/N: Well, this is pretty much it for here but Tom and I will be flying back to England for filming.

JIMMY FALLON: The new Spiderman movie right?

Y/N: Yes! Spiderman: Far From Home, and I'm so excited to announce that I will be joining the Marvel family with this movie!

(applause erupts)

JIMMY FALLON: Congrats that's huge! One more thing before we run out of time, you and Meghan Trainor, what happened there?

Y/N: (jokingly glares into camera) Well you see... I'm not one to throw people under the bus or be mean in any way, you can ask anyone.... beside Meghan because she's a liar, but way back when, when I dropped my song Twice with Charlie Puth, she accused me of dating him. When we ALL knew I was dating Tom so my other friends and I were like super confused because like 3 days before I told her I would never do something like that to her.

JIMMY FALLON: Ya, you said something to me before the show started how she would try to twist the story again after you came on the show so you wanted to show some text screenshots, can we put those on the screen now?

(messages between Meghan and Y/N pop up on screen showing Meghan was in the wrong)

(audience gasps)

Y/N: Ya so she started getting rude and calling me rude names like hoe and slut for being friends with Charlie, and of course I talked to him and he couldn't even calm her down so it came down to us cutting her out of the group. You can't let toxic people continue to mess with your life.

JIMMY FALLON: She said something about you being very toxic yourself, you apparently would pick outfits for your friends?

Y/N: Another lie, I asked the other girls to send videos of them explaining what actually happened

(videos play)

JIMMY FALLON: So Meghan was the bitch actually?

Y/N: Yes exactly, I just want to be done with all this drama I try my best to make everyone happy and in the end I wasn't thinking about myself, and all Meghan did was bring me down so it took a toll on me throughout the friendship. But I'm so blessed to have friends like Kylie, Jess, Hailee, Bobby or Logic, Harrison and so many others who help me keep my head up and really they are the best I'm so lucky. And Tom is the best boyfriend I could ask for, he is my best friend and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of us.. awh I'm gonna cry now

JIMMY FALLON: That's so touching, thank you for coming on the show and setting the record straight, we all have your back

Y/N: Thank you, and thanks for having me on the show!

JIMMY FALLON: Stop by anytime, Y/N L/N everyone!

———

A/N: Sorry this is a day late I had to do some re-writes but this is one of the longest chapters so far with 1050 words so hope you like it !