What Did They Say?

After filming the Late Late Show, you were way too tired to even think about driving home or even have someone come get you so you texted Tom letting him know that you were going to spend the night at the hotel the show paid for. He seemed a little upset but understood completely.

The next morning you still felt a little groggy after going to bed so late. You called the front desk and asked them to get you a driver since you were so tired.

As you walked out of the hotel, paparazzi surrounded the door with a small path for you to walk through. Your security guard opened the door for you and followed behind to keep you safe. As you walked towards your car you heard the screams from the paps.

" Is it true Tom left you for Zendaya?"

"When did you find out he was cheating?"

"Have you seen the pictures from last night?"

" Were you just a booty call?"

You stopped in your tracks and looked at the pap who asked the last question. You laughed to yourself, pulled down your sunglasses with one hand and flipped them off as you walked. Pushing your sunglasses back up, the paps took more pictures as you got in the car.

You cried. It was so hard for you to deal with them

As the car pulled up to your house in the hills, your phone dinged

As the car pulled up to your house in the hills, your phone dinged. It was Tom.

......messages......

tom
hey are you home

you
yeah.

tom
can i come over?

you
if you want.

tom
are you ok?
i'm coming over now you're not ok

you
ok.

you snapped back to reality when you heard the doorbell ring. You shuffled over to the door, unlocked it and let Tom. The second he stepped in you turned around and headed back to your couch.

" Y/N wait" Tom whined. You stopped in your tracks with tears in your eyes and turned around. He ran up to hug you and kept crying.

" It's ok, what's wrong?"

" T-t-the paparazzi told me you were cheating, i hate them," you muttered. Tom stepped back and held your shoulders

" Love who would i even cheat on you with. You are perfect,"

You laughed to yourself you were being silly.

"Im sorry Tom, I guess they just got to me"

As you finished your sentence both of your phones dinged.

ENews mentioned you in a article

"Shitttt" you dragged out

" What happened, I want to know from you before i read this". You told him the whole story and he was a little shocked, not because of what you did but how rude the paparazzi were.

.....time skip brought to you by tessa......

——- Instagram——-

liked by tomholland2013, zendaya, hazosterfield and 89,678 moreY/UN: @ENews whats good ?tagged: tomholland2013 and ENews

Y/UN: @ENews whats good ?
tagged: tomholland2013 and ENews

comments have been disabled

——— Messages———

manager
delete that post

you
why? they make up stuff for reads and it's annoying

manager
just delete it please
delivered
i'm trying to help you
delivered
Fine; but you just dug your own grave good luck
delivered

you
ya know what, you are actually a really bad manager so you're fired good bye !!!

manager had been blocked

***********************

A/N: i'm still trying to figure out why this took me so long sorry! expect a lot of updates soon ( holiday themed )
majority of this was unedited so lmk is there is any typos