chapter 5

An
Sorry for the wait but without further ado smut
___________________________

My mom never came so Andrew and Jay stayed with me. It was around 1:30A.M. when I was discharged, minutes before the doctor gave me medicine and told me to use it twice a day. I later found out that the doctor gave Andrew crutches so that I keep me off my foot.

"Should I call anyone to make sure you won't get in trouble?" Andrew asked on the way home.

"I don't know, my mom probably isn't home yet" I replied.
Andrew looked at the clock. It showed 2:03A.M. "Can he stay over?" Jay asked.

Andrew looked at the passenger seat in shock. I looked too. I honestly thought he fell asleep.

Andrew soon said "you both have school tomorrow."

"Look at him, Sam doesn't need to be walking and I can stay home and help him. Uncle Drew pleaseeeeee??" Jay asked excitedly.
Andrew sighed, "fine but only if it's okay with your mom," Andrew told me.

Then I decided to shut my eyes for a few minutes. I opened my eyes forty minutes later. We were at Jays' house. I stepped out of the car and began to stretch. My shirt lifted up on my sides. Jay immediately put his hands on my hips.

"V-line, nice." he said as he smirked, eyeing me up and down, I feel as if he is undressing me with his eyes. My hands are now down, but I could still feel his dagger for eyes raking my body up and down from my neck to my ankles. After a few minutes he finally fell out of the trance he was in. I stood by the car as Jay got the crutches from the trunk. He handed them to me and helped me into the large house.

Jay has the patience of a five year old. I realized this when he snatched one of my crutches following with these exact words, and I quote, "you're taking too long." I ended up on his back as he jogged up stairs.

When he got to the top he slowed down. He to a door, that I'm guessing was a bedroom and said in a spooky-ish voice, "avoid at all costs!.."

My curiosity was sparked, and before I could do anything my mouth beat my brain to ask the question."Why?"

"Joshes room!" Jay said in a whisper almost silent enough for me not to hear but I heard it alright, although I kind of wish I hadn't. His answer was enough to make my bones chill.

I'M IN JOSHS' HOUSE! MY BULLYS' HOUSE!!! I screamed mentally.

My grip instantly tightened at his words.

"Ow, Sam your kinda hurting me." Jay said instantly.

Then he took me to his room and helped me on the bed. I laid down on his bed, with a pillow under my head. Then, Jay unexpectedly got on top of me.

"Have you done this before?"

Her face, her eyes, her hair, her naked body. It all came to me. Anna.

"No" I lied.

Andrew climbed on top of me, one leg on each side.

"I heard it's good with food," he said bolder than I was anticipating.

He leaned over me and grabbed whipped cream out of the mini refrigerator, which doubled as a nightstand, apparently. Jay got off me and opened a dresser.

"Hey Sam, take your shirt off." He demanded in a new huskily voice that I've never heard.

I silently did what I was told. I waited until Jay closed the dresser drawer.

I had to look twice. Black skinny jeans with 2 belts, both studded, on the front belt loop, before the zipper, there was a chain that dropped down and picked up on the middle loop on the back. His underwear were a little higher than his pants. I felt like I was about to drool. His torso was skinny and he has the most detailed abs and large pecs for a 16 year old. He also had strong biceps.