Faruzan • Mechanism Called Love

Warning: This story May contain Spoiler for the archon quest.

Vision: Dendro

" Hey Faruzan, Do you think I've been fall in love to you? "

* Y/N Pov *

"*Sigh* Another bad mark..."

I was walking through the corridor. My mentor once again giving me a bad mark for my test. Maybe I should give up already? I don't know either....
Being Kshahrewar student always be my dream since I was little.

"Maybe a walk will help me refresh my mood" Said me to myself.

I've decide to take walk around before realizing that I'm already at a forest.

"Umm, where am I now?" Said me to myself. I've decide to continue before I saw a beautiful lake. I go into the lake. The lake was very beautiful. There was flower around the lake, Moon is also reflecting from the lake.

"Such a beautiful scenery, maybe it wouldn't be hurt if I stay a little longer"

I've decide to laying on the grass. It's been such a long time since last time I relax myself. But suddenly, I heard a voice behind me.

"Hm? It's look like someone already arrive before me"

I quickly get up and look into the source of the voice. There was a girl with a cyan pigtail hair in front of me.

"Ah you shouldn't mind about me, I just lazing around here. I will go if you not comfortable with my present.

"No need to leave. I usually go here to relax.

She sat beside of me, asking who am I.

"Ah, name was Y/N, A Kshahrewar student who just strolling around"

She tilting her head before say something.

"Kshahrewar? It's explain the machine on your hand"

I explain her the machine on my hand. It was a Vision manipulation. Or usually people call it "Delusion"

"But yeah, this machine still need to work on. It ussualy got turn off at all time" say me while chuckling into myself

"Can I see that machine?" Ask her. I give her the machine. She rotate the machine on her hand. I wonder what she doing?

"Hm, I see. I think the problem was this one. This cable make the hydro and cryo got infused and in the end it will shut down the machine forcefully"

"Wo-wow, wonderful. Finally I know where the problem is!" cheer me happily

She gave me back my machine. I quickly thanking to her, before asking her name.

"My name? It was Faruzan"

"Faruzan? Such beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Said me to her. Her face start blushing by my compliment. She look at another side of lake while blushing.

I laying at the grassland once more. She saw me and decide to follow me.
We both look into the sky. The sky was full of stars and moon.