Lumine • An Abyss Flower

Warning: Blood, Death.

Vision: ??

"I'm... Sorry Lumine...I couldn't keep our promise. Just.. Smile for me for the last time please?"

* Y/N Pov *

I Woke Up from my Bed, it was a good sleep since it's been a long time since the last time I took sleep with her. I look into my lover.

I was smiling by how cute my lover was. I kiss her forehead and get up from the bed. I go to kitchen and start making breakfast.

While Making breakfast I heard a groan from the upstairs. It she was waken by the smell of the food.
"Darling? Is it you?"

But no one respond it. I go into the stair to check if there's someone there, before suddenly Lumine jump into my back.

"Gah! Stop it Lumine! Else my back will be break! "
She let out a small giggle, before kissing me in the cheek.
"Good morning Y/N! It seems you wake up earlier than usual"
I let out a nod, before i suddenly smell something burnt from the kitchen.

"Our Breakfast! "
I quickly run into kitchen to see that the breakfast you made has been burnt into the ash.

"Y/N, I smell something burnt over here. What happen.. Oh"
I let out a sigh. While Lumine start hugging my back.
"Don't worry My little Star, we could just make it together aren't we? "
I just nodding with my tired head. Both of us start making the breakfast once again. After a while, the breakfast finnaly done.

"Well then let's eat em! " Say her with cheerfully voice. We both start eating our breakfast. Not to mention, her cooking skill was amazing.
"It's delicious as usual Lumine, I wonder what happen if you weren't with me now" Said me. Her face instantly turn blushing because of my flirt.

"Stupid Y/N.."
She let a pout while looking at me.
I couldn't help to laugh and giving her a kiss in forehead.

"Still, you still love me aren't you? " Said me with teasing tone. She let out a sigh before answering me
"You right, I do still love you"
I let out a smile on my face
"Love you too Lumine~ "

*******

"Master, I came here for my daily report" Said an abyss mage while bowing at both of us.

"He.. He.. continues what he's doing" Said the abyss mage while Sttutering
in fear.

"He continue his slaughter. Almost all Abyss mage in the Mondstadt and Liyue was killed by him. Not only abyss mage, the people on both nation was killed by him too.. "

Lumine close her mouth with her hand, didn't believe what his brother doing. I hold into her arm.
"Wh- what should we do now Y/N? "
She look at me with horror in her eyes.

"We should stop him, I know it's not our both purpose. But still, he's causing to many chaos in the Tevyat"
I said it while looking at the sky.
The moon is already out. We both decided to go bed earlier.

"Y/N I'm.. I'm scared"
Said Lumine while hugging me in the bed. "Shussh, Don't worry about that, I'm here for you ok? " I hug her back to calm her. She nuzzle into my chest.