Atsumu miya

hello!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was shining bright, there was a crow chirping as it flew over the farm area atsumu  was in.

"Excuse me. Would it be okay if I took that basket, straw and some bamboo?" atsumu asked the owner of the land he was in pointing his thumb back to where the basket he wanted was.

The man looked over at her and turned his body to face him. "Sure, your welcome to it," atsumu put his hand down as he finished his sentence. "but that basket's full of holes."

atsumu  saw that when he first came here, he wanted that one since it probably cost the least and if he used some bamboo and straw, he could possibly patch it up a bit. "Yes, I'll pay you for it."

"No, that's all right. I mean, it's a basket full of holes." The man insisted.

atsumu remembered suna, back when he was a human, was always outrageously kind to people, it's why so many people liked him. So he wanted to show the exact Same kindness that he did to others. "Yes, I will pay you!"

The man shook his head. "No, it's all right. You can have the bamboo and straw for free too."

Man, how can suna be so goddamn kind!? "But I'm still gonna pay you!" atsumu said as he started grabbing out some money.

The man looked at him in shock and held his hand out. "I said it's okay! You're one stubborn kid!"

atsumu saw the mans hand out, then slammed the money into his hand. "Please accept this, although it's just small change!" atsumu said, although it felt more like a yell and demand. While the man just starred at him in shock, or from the shock from the pain his hand and wrist felt.

atsumu quickly put the basket on his back, grabbed the bamboo and straw, and ran off with it. "Thank you every much!" he said to the man, with it also being like he yelled.

he heard the man yelling "ouch" as he ran off.

atsumu  was on his knees in front of a small cave, with the things he bought lying behind him.

"suna? I'm back."

he then saw suna stick some of his head out of a hole that wasn't there before.

"sunarin..." atsumu looked at suna's face, or well, the parts of his face he could see.

"He dug a hole?" atsumu asked no one. "I can't believe my yonger brother has turned into a mole..." atsumu jokingly said.

atsumu then realized another thing. "And he's frowning!" atsumu brought his hand up to hischin. "He must really want to avoid the sunlight, even if it means digging a hole."

atsumu looked at him with a concerned look on his face as she put his hand down. "Hey sunarin, can I borrow your axe?" he waited for a bit as suna dropped back down into his hole, then came back up and placed the axe in front of it. he then moved in the cave to grab the axe then moved back out of the cave. he then got up. "Wait there fur just a second!" atsumu then grabbed the basket and bamboo, and ran off with it back into a part of the forest.

he used his brothers axe to cut the bamboo down the middle, and tie it crisscross style around the basket full of holes, in attempt to cover them up. When he was done he then ran back to the cave with the basket on his back.

When he was back in the cave, he gave suna's axe in front of his body.

"sunarin, do you think you can fit into this?" atsumu asked leaning it towards suna. "We have to keep moving, and I don't just wanna only be able to travel at night."