CHAPTER II: PROOF OF MATHEMATICS

After a Sunday bore those of any Christian, I swear I was dying to miss Monday. The week had just begun. I tried to just jump out of bed. I took a quick trip to the bathroom and ran to the kitchen to prepare and enjoy that appetizing breakfast.

I looked at the clock. Yet it was ten minutes to seven hours. I finished quickly brushing teeth. I grabbed my purse and left slight school, pedaling to Escavática - my blue bike - following toward school.

Upon entering the courtyard outside the school, I noticed a certain nervousness stamped on the countenance of some classmates. I soon discovered the reason for all that fear: a math test with teacher Petrusco. March was a month long gone, tired of monthly tests and numerous homework.

He was not afraid of evidence; despite having been disapproved twice: in the third and fifth grade. Interestingly, these two sets of numbers were odd and cousins.

Thankfully I've never been a superstitious person, but would be concerned to reprove again because studying in seventh grade: an odd number and cousin.

Next to the soundstage, Mariana gave the last math exercises with her friends Fernanda, Tatiana and Alexander.

In extensive dark green table, where students took the soup at recess, William begged "for God's sake" to Eduardo explain some math problems, when the duo appeared crooks.

Fernando, along with Peter, formed the duo of crooks in my class and readied a bit of everything. Always emerged unscathed from their antics.

__ Did you know that William missed school last week to do my nails in Ribeirão Preto? Forgot your math class. Now, this is desperation - Fernando joked, sitting next to the poor guy.

__ Care eh, William? If you repeat your father has vowed to take him out of school and put him to work in the machine shop of slang - Peter warned, tapping the him gently away.

William smiled, taking in stride, and the duo was concise:

__ Alright. I know what you want with praise. At recess promise allocate snack with you.

__ That's how we talk, William. In the proof can count on me and Peter. Stop this nonsense of study. Rest assured that we will pass on to you that glue numbers - guaranteed Fernando.

Peter confirmed the promise, shaking his head up and down. William with a confident look thanked them for exchange of favors, shaking hands with the duo:

__ Combined, good people.

Fernando and Pedro took their trinkets - there was no better adjective to describe the sorry state it was in the double school supplies - and, leaping, were looking for another victim. There was no time to brood over anything.

Beem ...

Sounded the first input signal to the classroom. I wasted no time and ran into the queue. Not for the rush of performing the test. There was something very special and more interesting to be appreciated: a princess!

The proof

At exactly seven hours and ten minutes, the teacher Petrusco entered the classroom with that mood ever: tone of voice, dry and military. He left his books on the table and began to carefully observe the four corners of the room. While the class is not completely silenced, the teacher did not open his mouth to say a word. Say what? That ugly face, sullen, said it all.

__ Good morning, class.

__ Good morning, teacher.

__ I said good morning, class.

__ Good morning, teacher - students yelled in chorus, satisfying deafness teacher Petrusco.

__ Very well. Keep silent. Just want to know pencil and rubber on the table.