Ch. 1 "Alice in Hell"

(This is going to be the first update for a while, I don't have much plot for this story so I am taking requests and such for a while)

~Sam P's Pov~
~Time:???~

I wasn't warm anymore, just cold, and sleeping on a hard surface? I opened my eyes and lifted my head. My head hit a metal bed frame, and I was under it. Here I am, alone. Alone in the dark. Vents rattled in the dark and the heat came on. I have my blanket with me, the smell of Jared brings some comfort to me.

Muffled voices caught my attention. Definitely two males. They seemed distant, yet the door was closed and the ventilation was on. The voices stopped and footsteps came to the door. And then the door opened. I didn't dare move a muscle.

But then, my foot cramped.

~Sam W's Pov~

I yawned and opened the door to my room. It was late at night and all I wanted to do was sleep. I stayed awake for a whole night, and for the whole car ride here. A yellow peice of fabric under my bed caught my eye.

Something whined painfully and quickly moved under my bed, hitting the metal frame. I drew my gun out of my jeans and slowly walked to my bed. I crouched down and peered under my bed. A body laid under a blanket, a small hand gripped onto the blanket until their knuckles turned white.

I stayed silent, I really hope they don't know I'm right here. For a whole minute and a half I stood completely still and quiet. Finally, the small pale hand relaxed and slowly pulled the blanket away from its head. A child. A girl, I think? She looked so terrified, she was even shaking.

"Hey, c'mere." I put my gun down, safety still off just in case. The girl backed away when I gave her my hand.

I sighed, I'll have to get my brother then. I left the door open when I left with my gun. Dean was just leaving his room when I got there.

"Hey-"

"There's a child under my bed."

He looked taken back. "Repeat that?"

"There's a girl under my bed. And she's scared to leave."

He went back into his room. He exited with iron and a flask of holy water. I led him to my room and Dean immediately went to my bed. He sighed when he saw her.

"Hey, got a name?" She didn't respond. "No name then." Dean grumbled something.

He grabbed the iron nail and reached for the girl. She made a sound, not In pain, but a squeal that sounded like she was scared.

"Dean, let me do it." He grumbled again and got up, I think I herd something pop.

I laid down next to my bed, the iron nail in my hand. The girl bitch-faced me once she laid eyes on me.

"Hey, can you do something for me?" The girl didn't respond, her body language read pissed off and terrified. "Can you hold onto this?" I gently moved the iron to her.

After  a while of just her staring at it she slowly reached for it. Nothing happened. Now time for the holy water test. I slid the canteen of water to her.

"Thirsty?"

She, again, stared at the water  before taking it. I sat up and waited for any reactions. None. She slid the iron and the canteen back to me. I cleared my throat and laid back down on my stomach.

"Can you do one more thing for me?" I still didn't get a response. "Can you come here? I don't think it's very comfortable under there."

The girl didn't move,just bitch-faced me again. I groaned and sat back up.