Ch.7"Ironically Alive"

December 20
~Water Town, South Dakota~

It was a shifter, no doubt. All signs prove it. The photographs and videos show the glowing eyes. Gooey skin is left behind at the scenes. All signs point to the shifter being in an abandoned building that the Winchesters and the Padalecki were in.

The trio stayed together as they searched the house that was falling apart. Dean didn't want to have a repeat of Goatman. He and his brother were equipped with guns loaded with silver bullets. Sam had a death grip on their long, silver knife. The floorboards would squeak under the brothers' weight. Each time anything would make a noise Sam would jump.

They finally completed the sweep of the first floor. Dean found a stare case and went up it, both of the Sams followed. The top of the stairs led to a dark long hallway. Dean sighed, he silently commanded his brother to open the doors with him.

The younger Sam stayed by the staircase. The brothers would open two doors at the same time. Sam kept an eye on the brothers at they went down the hallway. Slowly but surely the brothers finished checking the rooms. As the brothers were walking back Sam heard a creek behind them.

They turned but saw nothing. Just then a shadow came out of the room on their left. Sam and Dean started to run for them. A tall bald man attacked Sam. He threw them down the stairs. Sam had a hold of his shirt and dragged him down with them.

Sam 3shook off the fuzz in their head and rolled to their feet. They stood in a pile of goo. Sam looked up and saw themself staring back at them. Dean and his brother stood by the end of the stairs.

"Hey! Hands up!" Dean yelled.

The shifter put its hands up the fastest. It gave the brothers a pleading look. Sam huffed in anger, the brothers are going to think that's the real Sam. The Younger brother pointed his gun to the real Sam. They stood in the pile of goo, they glared up at Sam and shook their head.

"Dean..." The shifter whimpered. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Dean pulled the shifter into his side.

"Do you really believe that's me?" The real Sam snapped.

A shot rang out. A bullet dug itself I'm their thigh. Sam was too shocked to respond. They saw the shifter smile and throw the silver knife. Sam moved away from it, it got lodged in their side. The other Sam did not see or hear the sizling of skin.

"Dean!"

Dean was immediately jumped by the shifter. But his brother shot it in the head at the right moment. The younger Sam was hunched over, trying to slow their breathing.

"Shit! Kid, are you okay?" Dean rushed over.

"I have a bullet in my leg and a knife in my stomach! WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

"Okay, it's okay." The other Sam soothed them. "Dean, we got to get her to a hospital."

Dean nodded, that was the last thing Sam saw before they fell and blacked out. The older Sam rushed to pick them up. They rushed outside to the car. Sam sat in the backseat with the other Sam. He took his jacket off and covered the wound on their thigh.

Dean drove over the speed limit to get to the closest hospital. Dean barely had the car stopped when Sam got out with the other in his arms. He ran into the hospital with Dean hot on his trail.

"Help!" Dean yelled.
___________________

Sam awoke to a beeping sound. They opened their eyes and immediately shutted them. The plain white room was too bright for their eyes. Another sound made its way into their ears. Talking.