27. Pet Whore

Labyrinth // Rhaenyra Targaryen out now!

"I don't want to marry the imp!" Sansa cried out.

"What?" Caro countered. "You are not marrying Tyrion." Caro told her confused.

"He just told me!" Sansa screamed, sobbing into her.

"What?" Caro turned around as Tywin was fixing himself. "WHAT?" She shouted back at him.

"A moment perhaps?" Tywin offered as he slipped on his shirt but Sansa didn't let go.

"You don't have the power to marry her off. She is my niece, mine, my blood." Caro told him. "You had no right. This union is not happening." Caro told him leading Sansa out. Tywin ran an annoyed hand over his face as they stormed out.

"Don't worry, this is not happening. Its not." Caro assured.

"Auntie, I don't... he so... and I'm... please!" Sansa sobbed.

"I will handle it." Caro offered but she didn't know what she was going to do. She didn't have any real power here.

+++

'She is a foot taller than you.'

'A tall child.' Tyrion said

'What's the youngest you've ever had?'

'Not that young.'

'how much older?'

'Older.' tyrion said simply

'Your a Lord she's a lady.' Bronn reminded him 'and a beauty at that.'

'Shae is not going to like it.' tyrion remarked.

'Shae is a whore. Are you going to marry her?' Bronn questioned 'How did marrying a whore turn out for the first time?'

" I never should've told you about that.' Tyrion remarked.

'You want Shae keep her, wed one bed the other.' Bronn that 'all you have to do is get a son in the stark girl he will be Lord of Winterfell one day and you can rule the north in his name you will have two women and a whole kingdom of your own.' Bronn remarked.

'Two women who despise me and a whole kingdom to join them.' Tyrion corrected "and my new mother will chop my head off." Tyrion told him. "Literally, I think she will kill me. She might have already killed father. That would save the hassle actually.' Tyrion remarked thinking it through.

'You can waste time trying to get people to love you, you will end up the most popular dead man in town.' Bronn said pouring them both another drink 'you wanna fuck that stark girl you just don't want to admit it.'

'I do not pay you to put evil notions in my head.' Tyrion said. 'The ones in my head don't need the company.'

'No you pay me to kill the people that bother you.' Bronn told him 'evil notions come free.'

+

"Sit." Caro demanded and Tywin cleared his throat as he sat down opposite her. She sat at the hand of the kings desk. In Tywin's chair. "I had a proposition that I hoped would work for all of us but no you had to go and fuck things up." Caro hissed.

"The Tyrells-'

"Are manipulative cunts. You have something in common with them. You would think you and Olenna would get on great." Caro hissed.

"Carolina-"

"I'm not done." Caro told him stiffly. "I had a thought, actually Tyrion- the best Lannister by far." Caro added and Tywin sighed rolling back his shoulders before meeting her gaze again. "We had a thought that Sansa and I went to casterly rock. We lived out our days there. After all what does the lady Lannister do at the capital, no I think my post should be at casterly rock, far away." Caro told him.

"I disagree." Tywin told her softly.

"Well I disagree to this union. You didn't have the right-"

"You are wed to me which means her-"

"YOU WILL NOT RUIN HER LIFE!" Caro shouted back her hands slamming down on the desk.

"Did I ruin your life?" Tywin asked. "You and I seemed to be doing alright." He recalled. "I can still taste you on my tongue." Tywin reminded her.

"A lapse in sanity." Caro told him through a shaky breath.

"Carolina..." Tywin whispered standing up and moving around the desk. "I think you know that I was never going to have you so far away." He whispered leaning against the desk once next to her. "I think you also knew that the likeliness of Sansa and Loras leaving was next to impossible."

"He is at least young and handsome and Sansa is already smitten with the cock sucker." Caro spat and Tywin chuckled nodding.

"Yes. He is pretty but I think you already know that Tyrion is quite fond of women. I think love could grow." Tywin offered.

"Sansa is a vain person. I love her but she will never love Tyrion." Caro told him still focused on the quills and inks on the desk.

"What can I do to help ease this union?" Tywin asked kneading a hand into her shoulder.

"Nothing.' Caro whispered getting up. "I have to talk to my son."

+

'Golden chains...' Shae fingered the jewelry.

'You could buy a ship with this.' he offered

'Do I need to ship? Am I going somewhere?' shae questioned aggressively.

'Of course you're not going anywhere.' Tyrion reminded her

'So am I invited to your wedding?' shae teased.

'I didn't ask for this marriage I didn't want it.' Tyrion told her and shae scoffed 'This is duty not desire-'

'she is beautiful and noble.' Shae snapped.

'I don't have a choice.' he told her 'my father-'

'He does not rule the world.' shae reminded him with a laugh.

'Is this funny to you? I am Tyrion of Castlery rock I have a duty and obligation I can't just say no to him.' Tyrion pleaded

'And I am shae the funny whore.' she said sneering down at him

'I will marry Sansa Stark I will do my duty to her.'

'Will I always be a chambermaid emptying pots?'

'I swear I will not be like that-'

'Tyrion!" Caro shouted pushing his door open. "Out..' Caro declared "I need a word with your boy toy." Shae stormed past Caro, her shoulder hitting Caro as she passed. 'Tyrion I swear-'

'Carolina please-'

'TYRION!'

'Caro-'

'You are un-fucking-believable!' Caro shouted. 'All of you!" She declared storming around the room. "You and-and Sansa?"

"I didn't ask for this." Tyrion assured her.

"She is a child!"

"I know that! I don't want her!" Tyrion shouted back.

"Argh!" Caro grunted out.

"I agreed. I agree." Tyrion told her. "What am I supposed to do? I can't say no, I tried that."

"So did I" Caro hissed.

"I won't hurt her." Tyrion assured. "I won't...'' he waved his hands awkwardly in front of him and Caro glanced back at him. "I know I'm no one's first choice.'' Tyrion agreed. "But she will be safer with me than Joffrey." Tyrion reminded her.

"If you dare hurt her, touch her at all, without her expressed, verbal confirmation-" Caro demanded. "-I will remove your cock and balls and I know that snotty bitch enjoys them." Caro nodded to the door. "My nieces handmaiden is fucking you... I bet I could use that as a bargaining tool." Caro remarked.

"Please don't.' Tyrion begged.

"If Sansa tells me anything-"

"I will be the perfect gentleman." Tyrion assured.

"Says the man with a pet whore." Caro countered.