19. Cast Her Aside

'Your house has come to our aid the whole realm is in your debt none more so than I,' Joffrey said down to the Tyrells. Loras, Margaery, and their grandmother olenna, along with their Tyrell troops had come to their aid but they were not doing it from the goodness of their hearts.

'Ser Loras Tyrell.' Joffrey said and he stepped forward bowing down before the king 'If your family would ask anything in return ask it and it shall be yours.'

'Your Grace my sister Margaery... her husband was taken from us before... She remains innocent I would ask your grace to find it in your heart to do us this great honor to join our houses.' Loras requested still kneeling before him.

"please one look at that girl screams-" Caro began and Sansa swatted a hand at her to be quiet.

'Is this what you want lady Margaery?' Joffrey questioned, Margaery stepped forward.

'It is you grace... with all my heart your grace. I have come to love you from afar, tales of your courage and wisdom have never been far from my ears.' Margaery said flattering him. 'And those tales have taken root deep inside of me.'

"And my hatred has grown from afar and near." Caro murmured. "I would love to dive a blade deep inside you." Caro mimicked Margaery.

"Auntie!" Sansa begged.

'I do have heard tales of your beauty and Grace but they do not do you justice my lady.' Joffrey complimented. 'it would be an honor to return your love but I will promise to another.' Joffrey reminded them. 'A king must keep his word'

''Your Grace the judgment of your small council.... giving you proper advisor as not to marry the daughter of a man who committed treason against you. a girl whose brother is an open rebellion against the throne as we speak for the good of the realm your counselors beg you to set Sansa Stark aside.' Cersei informed him. There was an uproar, agreeing with the queen regent in the throne room Joffrey stood up.

"Yes. Set Sansa Stark aside." Caro begged. That would be better than stealing her away, easier at least.

'I would like to heed your wishes and the wishes of my people but I took a holy vow.' Joffrey said and sansa's heart plummeted.

"Where was this honor when you took my brothers head!" Caro sneered.

'Your Grace' maester pycelle said stepping forward. 'The gods do indeed hold of betrothal solemn but your father bless his memory made this pack before the starks revealed their falseness... I have consulted with the high septon and he assures me that for the good of the realm, to free you from any promises you have made to them in the sight of gods.' Pycelle assured him.

'The gods are good I am free to heed my heart.' Joffrey proclaimed. 'Ser Loras I will gladly wed your sweet sister... you will be my queen.' Joffrey told her.

"Sweet sister." Caro almost gagged

'and I will love you from this day until my last day.' Joffrey finished and Margaery was so excited... to be queen. Sansa couldnt help but smile.

"I hope we can get the fuck out of here." Caro murmured.

'My lady my sincerest condolences.' Petyr said coming up behind Sansa and Caro. "Welcome back lady Lannister."

"Petyr." Caro replied.

'They are right I'm not good enough for him.' Sansa lied.

'You are good enough for many things... he would've enjoyed beating you and now that you are a woman he would've enjoyed you in other ways as well.' Petyr told her and Caro's grip tightened on Sansa.

'But if he is not marrying me-'

'and you thought he would let you go home?' petyr questioned. 'Joffrey is not the boy who gives away his toys.' Petyr told her. 'you have a tender heart just like your mother did at your age. I see so much of her in you, she was like a sister to me... For her sake I will help get you home.'

"We don't need you Baelish." Caro said stiffly.

'Kings Landing is my home now.' Sansa told him leaning into Caro.

'Look around you. We are all liars here and everyone of us is better than you.' Petyr warned her.

"But not better than me." Caro countered glaring back at him.

+

'A cripple? You let a cripple escape?' Theon spat 'The boy can't walk, but somehow he slipped past you?'

'The giant must have took him.'

'The giant? Hodor? Oh, well, that's all right, then.' Theon mused. 'You let a halfwit escape with a cripple. And Rickon, too? The little one?'

'Gone along with the wildling woman."

"Right, get the horses and the hounds.' Theon declared as the dogs started barking,

'Come on, find the scent. Come on, where they going?'

'Halt!'

'Enjoying your first hunt?' Theon questioned

'So far, hunting seems very similar to riding, My Lord.'

''With hunting, there's blood at the end. They're little boys. I was a little boy when I was torn away from my home and brought here. So I kept my word. I never ran away. If I find them soon enough, I won't hurt them.' Theon told him but a smirk crossed his face 'Well, I'll hurt them, but I won't kill them.''

'Those boys are of far more value to you alive than dead.'

'They have no value to me missing.'' Theon spat

'Robb will have sent a force to retake Winterfell by now.' they warned Theon

'Robb's in the Riverlands. My sister's in Deepwood Motte. She'll get here long before they do. And Ned Stark always said 500 men could hold Winterfell against 10,000.' Theon reminded him as the dogs started barking.

'We have a scent!'

'The hounds have the scent.'

'Come, Maester, don't look so grim. It's all just a game.' Theon assured smugly.

'We should have took more food.' Osha muttered

'We couldn't risk going to the kitchens.' Bran reminded her

'Those people all love you. They would have given you whatever you needed.' Osha corrected

'And if Theon found out, he'd hang them.' Bran reminded her as hodor carried him.

'The boy can't survive on walnuts.' Osha said looking to rickon

'I'm fine.' Rickon said keeping his head down as they walked.

'We've been walking since before sunrise. Even Hodor will tire.' Osha told them

'Hodor.' Hodor agreed

'Even you, sweet giant.' Osha agreed

'Hodor.'

'Wait, I know that farm. I sent those two Winterfell orphans there. Jack and Billy. They'll give us some food.' Bran declared when he saw children running and laughing at a nearby farm.

' We can't risk it. If Theon tracks us here, he'll torture them until he finds out where we are.' Osha reminded him

'Billy climbs a tree better than anyone.'

'You've never seen me climb a tree, little man.' Osha countered 'They'll be after us with hounds. We got a good start on them, but we can't outrun hounds forever.''