Lunch time with Langa and Reiki

(Langa POV)

When the bell rang for lunch, everyone got up and went outside to have their lunch. I saw Y/N still sitting at her desk so I went to her desk " hey Y/N its lunch time you can join me and Reiki, his my friend and you might have noticed him if not thats alright" she then smiled at me which made me blush a little 'god her smile is pretty'. "Sure I will love to have lunch with you and your friend"

We walked outside, I leaded her to me and Reiki's spot where we eat lunch; In the distance I saw him leaning his back against the wall. "Hey Reiki" I said as I waved my hand at him he looked at me and waved back.

'Whats up? And is that the new girl?" he asked, I nodded "yea I'm great and she quite nice. And also Y/N come here for a second".

(3rdPOV)

Y/N walked towards them and asked "is there anything you need?" "No nothing, I just want Reiki to look at your necklace it has a strange symbol on it" Langa answered her. She took off her necklace and place it in Reiki's left palm; he examined it and his eyes widened when he gasped "no way! I cant believe it, its her logo" I look at Reiki in confusion "what do you mean?"

"Y/n's mother is the daughter of the skating legend 'Queen' only her child can have her logo" Reiki said as he gave her back her necklace, Langa's jaw dropped. "Yes she is my mother and I'm her daughter"; Langa cleared his throaght "Y/n you must deffinately join 'S', you'll likely be amazing at it". Y/n scratched the back of her neck "I'm most experienced in surfing, but I've been practicing skating and been doing great. So lets do it; when do I meet you guys?" "Tonight if your its alright, we can exchange our phone numbers then we will text you the address, and time" Langa said as he faced Y/n.

(Y/n POV)

We exchanged our numbers and then we had our lunch, my lunch was a bento box which had some rice balls which I shared with my two new friends.

We talked about random stuff, and laughed our butts off; Langa and Reiki are very nice and sweet and plus they like something I like which is skating. I wonder if they'll ever try surfing, I'll ask them that another day but for now its great to have new friends especially here in Japan; where my mother grew up and became the legendary skater. I want to continue her legacy like I'm doing for my father.

The bell then rang for us to go back to class, the class was alright but I zoned out a few times, and when school was over my butler picked me up and brought me home.

I changed into some more casual clothes, and went into the basement and practice a little more. Half an hour later I reallised that I needed to have my necklace to enter according Reiki, so didnt remove my necklace.

When the sun began to set I got a text from the guys and responded them. I took my skate board and told my aunt I was going out and be back in a while, when I arrived to the place we were suppose to meet I saw them and skated towards them. "I see you came" Langa said, I quickly nodded; they showed their badges and I showed my necklace, when the man infront saw my necklace his eyes also widened and let us in. There were many people here and a buff man with green hair walked towards Reiki and Langa " hey guys, whose that girl". "Hi Joe this girl is named Y/n and she is new here" Reiki said as I gave him a little wave and which he returned back.

After a while of talking I signed up against someone and when some other people it was my turn, "Y/n VS Joe" the speaker said; I look towards Joe he smiled at me "I'll go easy on you". I chuckled as I lift up my necklace "no need to go easy on me, my mother taught me everything I know"; he gasped at my necklace "so your her daughter, then lets make this interesting".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter its been a while since I update this story, but now ya'll can read. Hope you like this.

Word count: 746