Chapter 4

Hlengiwe

Call me heartless I don't care, I will never allow Ukukhanya to succeed in anything, whatever she touches will crumble, every where she goes people will hate her no one will ever want to assist her.

My sister never treated me like a sister and she had a perfect life, a husband who loved and worshipped her, while I on the other hand my husband sleeps with my children that I brought into this marriage, I told her about it and instead she ran to tell our mother so will seem like the perfect caring sister, that fueled my hatred for her. My mother said I must live my marriage never, they never understood me to begin with, yes I entered into a polygamous marriage, and I did many shameful things, but who else would have married me with six children out of wedlock and those children having different father's. I will never live my marriage and I knew those useless things I call kids wanted my husband.

I succeeded in killing her but I am still not satisfied because her children managed to keep the house standing, I may have also killed Jabulile but Ukukhanya is different no matter what I try she doesn't die, she is too protected and her being very close to Jabulile isn't helping either because she is protecting her even in death.

But if I can't kill her I can sure make her life miserable and as long as I have a breath in my body I will make sure that she never succeeds in anything or my name is not Hlengiwe.