Friday

Be John==>

John, Dream==>

You are currently wearing fancy golden pajamas fit for a prince! You have "woken up" on a place your friends call Prospit. Almost all your dreams take place in this strange place! Along with Jades, Karkats, Your second cousins Jake and Jane, and some of your other friends! These dreams are always rather odd and sometimes you see things that will happen soon!

You decide to look up at the beautiful sky and the fluffy clouds. Hmmm... Odd. Are those Dave's shades? What will happen with his shades?

"Weird! Dave never takes those off. He never takes any shades off..." A smile slowly creeps on your face as you remember when you first met Dave in his triangle shades to match Dirks...

"Hahaha..." You laugh to yourself, and then look at the clouds again. This time you see a Faygo bottle. Actually, a spinning Faygo bottle.

"Guess we can expect Gamzee to do something..."

"Gamzee to do what?" You hear a voice say, you turn around to see a long black haired perky girl with buck teeth.

"Hey Jade!" You wave, "I just saw a Faygo bottle in the clouds, and thought of Gamzee."

"Cool! Ugh, I'm starting to wake up, bye John!" She says and then fades away. Seriously? It feels like you just went to sleep? Time flys when you're in a comatose like state on a weird dream place!

You mess around like the little oddball you are for a while longer until suddenly RINGRINGRINGRINGRING!

You sit up quickly in bed and smack your alarm clock, the time reading 6:30. Better go shower and get ready.

After you shower you decide to put on a blue shirt and skinny jeans, and grab a hoodie with a "Breath" symbol on it, and then walk downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Morning son." Your dad says once you arrive in the kitchen and sit down.

"Morning Dad! How did you sleep?"

"I slept well thank you John! How was your sleep?"

"I had weird dream and there was a spinning faygo bottle and sun glasses!" You say with a twinge of confusion in your voice. You look up at your father, who's eyebrows are knitted, lips pursed, and a disapproving look in his eyes.

"That's very interesting John..." Is all he says back to you., as he hands you some toast.

"Not cake?" You say questioningly.

"I ran out of mix I need to buy some today." He says back with a slight frown.

You laugh a bit to yourself, but then think of how much disgusting Betty Crocker cake mix will be in your house within the next 24 hours, and shiver to yourself.

"Hey Dad, you know that I'm going to a party tonight right?"

"Of course I do John. Remember to be safe, don't drink, and don't do any other stupid stuff. I am very proud of you son."

"Thanks Dad, hey can I have a baggie for my toast? I need to get going for school." You say after looking at a clock, the time reading 6:52, Twenty minutes till school starts.

"Of course," He hands you a baggie along with your lunch, "Have a nice day at school, I love you son, and I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, love you Dad!" You say before running quickly out the door and then to school. The cold January air hits you like a slap to the face, You should have worn a better jacket. Good thing you only live a short while away from school, hence why you refuse to let your Dad drive you.