chapter 13

★・。'CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Argument

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

shivers ran down my spine as cyno stared me down.

the moon blazed brightly above his head, giving him a more menacing look.

i could feel his wrath.

the anger.

it made me anxious about what would happen next.

out of nowhere, he grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Y/N!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" he roared, his voice echoing through the landscape.

i was too stunned to speak.

i felt water swelling up in my eyes.

"answer me. why did you do that? you know the risks." he said, squeezing my arm tighter and tighter every second.

it got to the point where it left big red marks on my arm.

"cyno, that hurts," i sobbed. "please stop, i'm sorry. i know it's wrong."

he took in a deep breath and then let go of my arm, glaring at the nail marks he left behind.

"if you knew it was wrong, why did you do it?" he asked more softly, seeing the state i was in.

i stood up to talk to him more directly.

"i- oshin pressured me. he kept telling me to do it on and on." i said, my voice trembling.

he looked unconvinced.

"oshin isn't here."

"he talked to me through my mind using israe."

he crossed his arms and sighed.

"what did he tell you?"

i sniffled, "he.. he said that the capsule had knowledge on his whereabouts and clues."

his eyes softened, "and why are you crying?"

"you scared me a little. you looked so angry and you held my arm a little too tightly."

he stared at me for a moment.

the next moment

he had hugged me.

"i apologise for that. i was just so so so worried that something could've happened to you. i told you you could go mad."

i hugged him back. "it's alright. i understand. i don't know why oshin was so desperate to get me to use that knowledge capsule."

cyno hummed as he let go of me, "how can you be sure that was oshin speaking?"

i thought about it.