mike x reader [Sad]

Mike's POV

We were walking around in the sewer looking for Stan since he lost us while walking around we came to this big door but it was stuck and wouldn't open, we were pounding and kicking on the door we were desperate to find Stanley so he could help us find Beverly and.. y/n. Y/n has been my crush since the rock war she was kind enough to walk across the water and drag me away from bowers so he wouldn't hurt me anymore.

FINNALLY the door opened we walked around and found his flashlight on the floor Eddie picked it up I shined it across the room and there was Stanley but there was a woman with a messed up face sucking on his entire face, once he/she saw us he/she slithered away behind a opening in a pipe the face what seemed to be the clown we all started screaming and ran to Stan to see if he was ok..

"NO! NO! GET AWAY YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME IN THE NIEBOLT! YOU ARENT MY FRIENDS! YOU LEFT Me" his screaming faded into a soft whisper.. "You aren't.." he started crying, we all walked up to him sat down and hugged until we realized we were missing someone. "Bill?" Eddie whispered. "bIlL??!" Eddie shouted again. And he is the one who suggested to still together. We were running threw the tunnels to find Bill, Beverley, and y/n.
Then Eddie fell in the water. "DUDE get out of there that's Grey water!" Richie exclaimed "My flashlight.. WHERES MY FLASHLIGHT?!!" Eddie yelled in fright "dude forget your flashlight finding Bill, bev, and y/n is more important right now!" Then while Eddie was freaking out trying to find his flashlight, but let out a terrifying scream we all look at him then to what he is looking at and saw heads popping up out of the water and started running looking for Bill. We ran into this huge room with a big pile of toys, blankets, bikes, bats, and so on, we started looking up to see how tall it was but gasped and saw the floating missing kids in the air we looked around and saw Beverly and.. "Y/N BEVERLY" we all ran over to them and started jumping trying to grab them but couldn't reach but I got ahold of y/n Richie and Eddie helped me pull her down while Ben, and Stanley pull Beverly down.
"BEVERLY BEV WAKE UP!" we all look at Ben "WHY ISNT SHE WAKING UP" he yelled again then I said"I don't know why y/n won't wake up her eyes are a grayish white" then Ben had enough and kissed her, we all gasped and Eddie and Richie said "ew now you might have aids" and "aw ew dude" Everyone looked at me and y/n "Well dude it's the only way to wake her up go on kiss her!" Richie said I looked at y/n then at the group then back at y/n and leaned and kissed her, it lingered for a second and I backed up and waited for her to wake up. She gasped for air and looked around in panic then at me. "We are missing a person" we all looked around and realized Bill was still missing, we heard whispering a a bit of crying we all walked over and saw Bill and a little boy with a missing arm.

"I MISS you Billy I wanna go home to be with you and mom and dad" the little boy said "I want you to be home too" bill said "I love you billy" "I love you too.. but.. your not Georgey" bill said while raising the bolt gun up and shot his forehead he fell on the ground and started screaming and shaking. He charged at us and got ahold of Billy "go I'm t-the one w-who dragged you into this.. GO!" The clown laughed Richie rambled on about stuff and at the end he said "so now I'm gonna have to k*ll this f*coming clown" the clown growled in anger and threw bill on the ground charged at Richie.

Y/n's POV

And he charged at Richie in anger, then Richie hit him the bat. Then he went at Mike with the arms I hit the arms with a chain, then he went at Eddie with a leader a threw up on him "IM GONNA F*CKING KILL YOU" and kicked his face then he went for Stan with a woman with a messed up face then went to Ben with a mummy and tried to eat his face I gave bill the chain and he hit it on his back then went to me with my mom "you little BRAT WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE YOURE SUPPOSED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE she grabber a bat and hit my face with it and why are you hanging out with that slut Beverly AND ALL THOSE BOYS you're such a f*cking SLUT I DIDNT RAISE YOU LIKE THAT I RAISED YOU TO BECOME MY MAID" she grew claws and cut my cheek and stomach very deeply and started bleeding he turned to bev as her dad "are you still my l-" she screeched and stab him in his throatshe shakily let go of the bar and backed away slowly from the clown. Eddie and Richie helped me walk to a wall and sat me down to rest and walked over to where the club and clown was.

Mike came over and sat with me and watched them finish killing the clown once everything was down they came over to where me and Mike was so Eddie could look at my wounds, he touched my wounds I winced and tried to hold in tears but they rolled down my face. "It's to deep for me to tend to but I can clean it and put bandages on them but it won't do much good, and since it's very deep and the hospital is 5 hours away idk if she will make it but-" Eddie said "it's fine Eddie I'll make it to the hospital.." I said and rested my head on Mike's shoulder. Everyone looked at me. I felt my wound on my stomach start hurting,"Ah" I hissed in pain I grab ahold of my stomach and curled up on the floor. "Can we atleast go outside out of the sewers?.. please?" Everyone nodded, Mike bent down and picked me up.

Mike's POV

I held y/n in my arms while walking out of the sewers.
"Ah ow hold on.. please stop for a minute" we all stopped for a second "ok.." She said so we kept moving on. Once we made it out of the sewers I put y/n down so she can see. "Ok, let's head to the hospital now" we all started walking and after 30 minutes y/n collapsed on the ground "Y/N!!" I screamed and ran over to her where she laid still curled up in a ball, I knelt down beside her. "Are you ok?" Everyone ran over to y/n and me. "Is s-she ok?" Bill asked "I'm fine guys I just need to rest for a minute" she smiled weakly. Her eyelids slightly closed but she opened them more, I know what that meant. "Y/n please keep your eyes open please" I said desperately. "I'm.. trying" her eyes closed half open "Mike.." she said "YES?" I said "I..I love you, just wanted to get that off my chest!" She laughed slightly then coughed after words. "Everyone else you are great friend's even though we had our ups and downs mistakes we have said and hurt others feelings when we didn't mean it.." she smiled, she closed her eyes then opened them and rapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her back. "I-I love you too y/n" she smiled and closed her eyes again, her breathing got slow until I didn't feel her breathing at all.. "y/n?" I said, my eyes started tearing up "Y/N?! Y/N? WAKE UP! Y/N!" I started crying hard "YY/NNNN!" I screamed. Everyone sat down with me and hugged me and y/n as she laid still..

Heyy guyysss
I hope you liked the story
I don't really have anything else
To say though so..
Have a great day and no crying or getting
Introuble
Bye love you guys😘