Eddie x reader x Richie part 3

Y/n's POV

The others left and it was just me eddie and Richie, before the nurse left I asked when I could leave she said in about 4 hours but when I leave I would need to take it easy.  "Ugghh 3 more hours till I leave, I'm boreddd" I whined like a 5 year old "How about you take a nap" Eddie suggested "you guys take nap with me too" I said "sure" Richie answered "yay"

2 hours a 30 minutes later

I woke up to see Eddie a Richie next to me, I crawled away not waking them up and then I walked up of my room quietly.  I found my nurse and asked for clothes.  I walk back into my room to see Richie panicking and Eddie running out of the bathroom then looking under the bed Richie looked up from his hands at me then at the clothes in my hands.  "Y/N" Eddie yelled he stood up then turned around to see me holding my clothes.  "I was just getting clothes.." I say "oh hehehe" Richie said chuckling a bit.  "We- we totally knew that.." Eddie said putting his hands on his hips.  "Uh ok, I'm just gonna go take a shower then change" I said "ok just be careful of your wounds though!" Richie called after, the nurse rushed in "Wait remember I need to help you so your stitches won't rip open" she yelled and ran into the bathroom.

Richies POV

"So when do we tell her how we feel, like do we get the others to help us while she gets settled back at her home?  Or do we just take her to a restaurant and while we are eating we just tell her?" Eddie asked worried.  "I think we should get the losers to help us and if it takes longer then it's suppose to we will get Beverly to hang out with her cause like she is gonna leave in 2 days and she needs to have some alone girl time with y/n" I explain "yeh ok we should do that"  Eddie agrees with me.  "Now let's take notes on what to set up and where do we do that" Eddie suggested taking out a notepad.  "Oh I know just the thing to do so" I say with a smirk.

After the bath
Y/n's POV

Ugh finnally I'm done, I walk out to Eddie and Richie taking note about something.  They look up at me with a smile.  "Y/n, whats your favorite colors" Eddie asks "f/C's(favorites colors) " I say smiling then I see Eddie write something down "favorite food?" Richie asks "F/F(favorite food) " I say "favorite chips?" Eddie asks "F/CP (favorite chips) " I say "sour or not sour" Richie asks "sourrrr" I say excitedly "favorite drink" Eddie asks "F/D (favorite drink) " I say "thank you for your answers" Eddie says politely "I'm questioning why you guys asked those questions but I'm not gonna ask why" I say suspiciously squinting my eyes at them.  "You will see" they say

Sorry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas
But I will make a fourth part for this
Bye love ya guys ❤