Normal End

This starts right after Lancer Alter and Caster vanish. Anna doesn't have the Dress of Heaven materialized on her.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 

Adolf grabbed Anna and Neko's arms and bolted with them outside the cave that was now rumbling violently, probably about to collapse.

And emergency measure Daikaku prepared for as soon as Ruler told everyone about Beast VI, he got his hands on the god-killing Black Barrel Replica. Atlas helped him be able to compress it into the shape of a black-and-red box that could be held in one hand.

As soon as he came gasping for air outside the tunnel the entire mountain exploded and a red seven-headed big cat emerged with a deafening roar, getting ready to use Nega-Messiah. Black-and-red mud oozed at its draconic paws.

Adolf released both girls as be spun around. The compressed superweapon he ripped out unfolded into its full four-meter shape like a robot. Adolf grabbed a handle on its side, the gun's trigger, with both hands, the muzzle trained on the Beast.

"Black Barrel?! But your Command Seal is gone! How will you make a bullet?!" Anna exclaimed.

"I heard Ruler was in possession of an attack that converts her life into mana. It should be an adequate substitute for True Ether if I do the same."

"Are you insane?!" Now it was Neko. "You'll die if you do that!"

"Better me than all of mankind." The conceptual bounded field formed around Beast. "Take care of Anna, Neko!"

Red sparks danced around the gun and Adolf grit his teeth, feeling the gun rapidly suck in his life force.

"Goodbye, Silver King. I wish it had been me instead..." Anna murmured.

"It's time to end this!" The German man shouted. A bullet was fired from the gun. It soared through the air before finally ripping into the monster. One final roar before its entire body exploded.

Adolf still held onto the gun, completely silent. "Addie..?" Neko whispered.

Anna shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry, but he's gone now. He died as soon as that bullet was fired."

Now Neko was crying. "No! There's no way he's dead! Addie, say you're all right!"

Anna decided not to say anything else to the screaming cat. She just walked slowly over to the still-standing King and took out his PDA from the pocket of his lab coat. He didn't have it locked with a PIN so a simple swipe brought up the menu. She found the Gold King in his contacts and hit the button to call him.

"What is it, Weismann? Is everything settled?"

"Gold King...The Silver King...He's..."

"Anna? Why are you calling? Where's Weismann?"

Now Anna couldn't stop her voice from breaking as she spoke again. "I have bad news..."