To Easy (Yeah Right)

"You know I'm getting real sick of this flinging crap" Clare said in a rather murderess tone. "Wait a minute where am I?" she thought as she gazed around her and saw nothing but a sea of grass and a big flag off in the distance that had in big, bold, red letters (POINT B).

"That shouldn't be to hard to get too" she started forward when she heard crying to her right. She stopped and listened for a minute and when it didn't stop she decided to investigate.

She then came upon a little girl with black hair tied up in two pigtails and she was dressed in a pink Tshirt that had Mini Mouse on it and pink shorts.

"Excuse me?" Clare asked approaching the girl cautiously.

The girl looked up with a tear streaked face and ran to Clare giving her a hug and bearing her face into her stomach.

"Are you ok?" Clare wondered as she stroked the girls soft hair to comfort her.

"Where you taken like I was?" the girl asked catching Clare off guard by the question.

"Um well sorta" she replied.

"My mom was kidnapped so when I went looking for her I ended up taken and put here and this man said the only way to win her back is to win the GAME" she said sobbing harder.

"That's horrible, what's Weston up to by bribing this 5 year old here" Clare said to herself. "Listen all we have to do is reach that flag and we can move on" she said now with renewed confidence.

The little girl thought for a moment then wiped her tears and smiled shyly.

"By the way what's your name? Mines Clare"

"I'm Lyra"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well here we are we reached the flag" Clare the froze as she remembered Weston's words saying there will be multiple things trying to stop her from reaching point B.

Just as she thought it the ground started to shake and and the girls were thrown to the ground. The wind picked up and out of nowhere Lyra was started screaming. Clare looked over in horror as this giant octopus rose from the pits of he** itself and was holding Lyra in the air with one of it's massive tentacles.

The first thing that popped into Clare's mind was "Shi*".

Please comment and vote :) I'm really sorry it was so short :(