To Easy (Yeah Right) part 2

“Lyra hold on I'm coming” Clare said as she frantically looked for something to use as a weapon. When she suddenly spotted something shining a few feet in front of her and picked it up, to her surprise it was a short sword like a katana. She gripped it hard and charged towards the beast. She waited for it to swing one of its large tentacles at her and then she pounced. “Oh god this is so gross” she said as she landed on the slimy scaled skin and inhaled the foul stench of its breath.

She gazed up to where Lyra was and noticed she had passed out. “Brilliant” Clare sighed with sarcasm and prepared to jump again. The beast suddenly stopped swinging and stood still which made Clare nervous. Clare then started to inch up the monsters arm and saw that its eyes (all 6 of them) were closed. “What did it fall asleep?” she wondered as she approached its face.

Clare was finely able to reach the top of its head to stab it right threw the brain. When she heard a choppy snarling sound coming from below her. She gazed down and froze. The beast was now awake and its eye color had changed from green to blood red and it seemed to be crying blood. The beast shifted and Clare heard something that sounded like bones breaking and the octopus seemed to be getting smaller and smaller.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Look Shair your sisters doing quite well” Mr. Weston said as he took the bag off her head.

“Why the hell are you doing this?!” Shair spat with anger dripping off every word.

“You ask me why, well let me ask you Shair, why did you have your sister believe you were dead all this time?” he asked cocking his head.

“That's none of your business Weston” Shair said looking down.

“Then that is my answer to you as well” he said and walked out of the dungeon looking seller.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Clare was literally thrown off guard as the octopus suddenly shrunk to human size and Clare fell to the ground. “Blek, Blek Bleh” Clare spat as she attempted to spit the grass and dirt from her mouth.

“I suggest you stand to your feet Clare if you want to save this little morsal”

Clare shot up and saw what was once a giant octopus was now a rugged looking man with tentacles and one of them was still wrapped around the passed out Lyra.

“You bastard let her go or I will not hesitant to kill you” she said switching to a offensive stance with the sword pointed at his throat.

He just laughed and threw Lyra against a tree and spat some slimy substance from his tentacle which Clare assumed as to keep Lyra to the tree.

He wiped his tentacle off and stood in a fighting stance as Clare tried to analyze him. There was a moment of stillness when he charged before Clare could even react he sliced passed her and she suddenly started bleeding from her cheek.

“Hey watch the face buddy, if that leaves a scar I'll kill you” she said turning to face him again.

“Oh I'm so scared my tentacle's are shaking” he said mockingly.

Clare then ran towards him and did a slide kick and knocked him flat on his back. She then turned around before he could stand again and held her katana to his throat.

“Alright alright I give up” he said eying the sword.

“Tell me where my sister is” Clare said pressing closer to his artery.

“Whoa there girly you know the rules you have to finish the GAME before you can see her” he said and before Clare could stop him one of his tentacles stabbed a needle in his neck and seconds later he was dead.

“Rest in peace you bastard” Clare said and started to cut Lyra free.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“You must be proud Shair” Weston said as he leaned against the dark wall.

“I never imagined she would grow up so strong” Shair said with tears in her eyes.

“Please save me the sob story Shair, and who knows she may even be the one I've been looking for” Weston then tossed her a bag of food and walked out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry its short please comment :)