Perfect pitch again.

I found this note on my laptop yesterday. Written a couple weeks ago, probably after he'd been annoying the crap out of me "impressing" me with his perfect pitch again I guess.
*sigh*

"I don't get it why Eddy feels like he has to flex his perfect pitch every opportunity he gets. Seems like he tries to impress me with it. But that doesn't work. I'm used to him having it. And I don't care about it.
It's not like he's one of a million on having his perfect pitch, it's not THAT special! I know several other people being cursed with that "gift".
There are lots of people having this ability, and to me, Eddy is much much more special than that! To me, HE is one in a million! No, even more special than that. He is THAT ONE. That's a lot more than happening to have an ear which can define p
itches.
He is so much more! "

I don't need you to win everything. Really.
You know, you don't have to be the strongest one all the time Eddy, (we both know you aren't anyway, you always need my comfort afterwards) you don't have to defend me, you don't have to show me anything. I know who you are too! And it's been years since I declared the fact that YOU, the YOU I know, is more than good enough for me!

Yes, you annoy the hell out of me sometimes. But I know I do the same to you! I'm annoying to you as well!
And in the end of the day I wouldn't live my life without you, in any way.
You don't have to prove yourself worthy of my love.
You ARE my love. And you always were!

Trust our soul tie. It's unbreakable.
You don't need to hold on to neither me or the tie.
It holds itself.
Trust it!