Dragged out of bed

-Keep it down guys!
That's what he said, Ray, before he went to bed that night. I could feel how his words made me flustered. And he could tell, cause my cheeks, my ears, started flushing, only by the thought of what he was obviously thinking about. That made him snicker, only making the whole matter worse to be honest. Ray is our favourite shipper in social medias.  He knows we don't really mind, and he knows we're not that secret, we're just a little bit descrete, because, like I said before, I don't think anyone has anything to do with anything in that matter. Ray loves the fact that Eddy and I are an item, that's why he keeps teasing us about it all over everywhere really.
Not that I would have wanted to fuck Eddy loud and clear when sleeping in the same flat as anyone else. IF we were to do have sex, we would have kept it down to a minimum, yes.
But it was late, and my thoughts were elsewhere. I was looking forward to finally sleep, and so did Eddy. Which is not that common, Eddy doesn't particularly likes to sleep before late at night. But now it was passed 2 am, and that's more his kind of bedtime.

A couple of minutes later Eddy was lying on my arm, he looked at me with his eyes shining in a rather starstruck manner.
-Can you believe it? THE Ray Chen is sleeping in the room next door!
-I know, it's wild! I closed my eyes and could feel how they were stinging, how the longed to stay closed. I wanted to just drift away into the black darkness together with my only love.
-I'm so proud of us, he kept going, - all we've achieved.
-So am I.

I heard Eddy's alarm at 7.30. He sighed loudly and rolled himself out of the way too comfy bed to be honest. I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him down with me again. He chuckled softly.
-I'll have to get up and get dressed. And then I'll be back and I'll wake you up.
Yes, to a certain point a fair share of what we do on screen has to be acted, because we have to agree on these things beforehand.
And, well, waking me straight up from sleep isn't really possible for Eddy to do, considering he sleeps next to me and I always wake up by any alarm.
I rolled myself over at his side, hugging his pillow tight, like I always do when Eddy, for some reason, is not in the bed next to me. I love feeling the sweet scent of him, and if he kind of just recently left, it would be feeling  even way better, because then his side of the sheets will be still warm and comfy from his body.
I took a deep breath, inhaling the mixture of what to me smells like the love of my life, and a very content sigh left my lips as I stretched my body out, before I curled up in a fetal position and kind of went in and out sleep for a couple of minutes.

-Why am I doing this with you? , he complained with a laugh, way too tired to actually whine about how tired he was.
A heartfelt laugh slipped through my lips. My tummy bubbling with joy and a little bit of evil, I knew how he would have sold his soul just to be allowed to crawl up next to me and put his freezing feet in the back of my knees or between my calves, depending on if I'm facing him or not, like he does every night. Even though I am the one who usually feels cold first, and I am the one of us dressing in warmer clothes, I am the one of us staying warm.
Eddy doesn't usually feel it, even though he is a little colder than me, always. And at nights, after waddling around barefoot or in thin socks, his feet are always to be warmed up against me. I don't know if I find it annoying or adorable. Or both. It's just Eddy. And at nights where we sleep separate, which we sometimes do back in Brissie, I kind of miss it.
And at this moment, I knew he was feeling even more unwell, because he was sleepy as well. And he couldn't. That thought amused me more than anything.

My fingers were a  little cold, not really, I was warm from sleep, but the joints felt stiff, and  playing properly with vibrato and such, felt like a rather more impossible ask. But, I'm impressed by how much the muscle memory actually remembers, even when we feel like we're more dead than alive.
I somehow was able to do it.
Am I weird, for feeling a greater gratitude from Eddy's approval than Ray's? Yeah, I know that sounds weird and it's not really accurate either. Not like THAT, but well, those impressed nods from Eddy do something to my feels, that's what I'm saying, and it means so much to me that I struggle for them to get them. Ok, I guess I'm not that big of a weirdo after all. What would have been really weird, is if Ray was to make me feel equally as much as Eddy does. Thank God he doesn't. That would have been way too much for me.
I looked at my lover while as I was playing, when my body was onboard enough to allow me to, needless to say that was during the excerpt from the second movement. Slow, beautiful phrases make me thing about him in a loving way, not to say I'm not thinking about him in quick, happy movements as well, because I do, but like I just said, the body allowed me to meet his eyes, and I enjoyed the tingeling in my stomach. Isn't that weird how your butterflies will be awake even if the rest of your body, even your brain, is clearly not??

It's not really true that I feel crushed to that amount it looks like by everything Ray is able to do, and me not so much. I don't even have to explain why that is, it goes without saying, he made it to soloist. I didn't. He has the patience and the drive to practise much more than I do, and he... yeah, well, he has a whole other life than me. I like my life, not being all about music. I need my... LIFE, my experiences to be able to convey them in my music while I'm playing it. How would I be able to express all those emotions in a piece if I never were to experience them, live them, feel them? I couldn't and I have no idea how Ray does it. I mean, he has a life as well. He's just not living with Eddy, I guess. That takes a whole lot of effort, you see.

The air around me felt terrible cold even through the fabric of my tee, but his eyes radiated the warmth I needed to be able to keep on playing and even just standing there. Have I told you before that Eddy's eyes can do that? Because they can, and I doubt it mine do.

-Oh my God, let's go back to bed!
I've never heard words with such sweet a sound!

We huddled together for warmth, this time Eddy really needed me close. I don't know what that was about, maybe he was tired, maybe he was just cold, or... I know he sometimes get really turned on when hearing and seeing me playing.
He pressed his erection to my tummy and he let out some whimpers sounding like more of an expression of pain really.
-ssshhh! I chuckled, -don't....
-But I... give me SOMETHING! he whined.
-Nah. Go back to sleep, you dork. We do actually have Ray here, I kinda want to pick his brains about a couple of more tthings later today. Let's use these hours resting our minds, then we'll have a better quality time with him after. He'll have to show me that new fingering one more time. I doubt I'll be able to remember it in a couple of hours.
-Ahhh, okay! He yawned.
Maybe I haven't told you before, but Eddy can be that kind of guy who gets bitchy and teary if I turn him down every once in a while in  bed. It was much worse before though. We had to practise it. Yup, you read that out right. I'll tell you about that an other time.
It would be a very inappropriate time to have sex, so I was careful to take care of him in other ways. I stroked his back, played with his hair, and I let him crawl up to me, as close as possible, his head on my chest, and his breathing pattern changed into sleeping mode rather fast.