Chapter 4

Everyone has left, Dion and I alone in the emerald palace unable to break eye contact. "My 'lovely' fiancé, what do you wish to know about me or perhaps my family?" Finally breaking the silence between us, diverting my eyes away from his . "Why do you think I want to know shit about your family?!" Dion snaps, grabbing my chine to look up at him. I tense up at his choice of words. Yes, I may be your future wife but that doesn't chance the fact that he just snapped and used poor language towards a princess. I think to myself, letting out a sigh. "H-how about a walk around town then?" My suggestion takes him of guard a bit, he clearly thought I'd be scared of him. His eyes weaken as I stare into them, they truly are the color of rubies. "I suppose we could, my father thinks I should see the empire." Dion grumbles out under his breath.

I was about to answer when we hear a knock on the door, it opens revealing a man with crimson hair, grey eyes, a belt around his waist and a sword with a gold handle on it. He bows down, "Blessings and glory upon the first star of the Obelian empire, our eldest princess." I raise my hand in a sign for him to stand up straight. Felix gives Dion the death stare, since he is standing rather close to me, and let's say Felix is like a father to me. To Athy as well but, I've been around longer then her. "Who are you and why are you that close to MY god daughter?!" Felix yells at Dion, and draws his sword, if he wasn't stunned by my question he was definitely stunned by Felix tone. Dion looked at from the corner of his eye in a signal for. Help?

"Felix, lower your sword. This is Dion Agriche, my fiancé." I inform him with a calm voice and look on my face, but I was a total nerve wreck inside. He lowers his sword, but that doesn't stop his intense staring. Dion lightly bows before Felix as a sign of respect. "We were thinking about taking a walk around town, but my father would never allow me to go alone with Dion. So could you be a dear and go with us?" As if I had the voice of a siren Felix agreed and we were walking away from the emerald palace. But I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Athanasia screaming at Lucas from the distance, wondering what he had done now. "Is that something you need to take care of or should we continue to walk?" Dion asks, which is the first time he talks since Felix stormed in. I walk up too him smiling brightly. "No, my sister has it all under control, hopefully." My left arm gets yanked and intertwined with Dion's right. I smile down towards the ground as the three of us walk. Felix keeping an eye on Dion at all cost. Perhaps loving Dion won't be as bad as I originally thought it would, maybe this could be something good. 

Sorry this chapter is a tad bit shorter then the other, and I am so so sorry that it took a while to post. Love all of you a whole lot and thanks for still reading. ❤️