A/N

Um... hi. I know I haven't updated in a few days. I do have a reason. For those of you who were worried I'm okay. Well... physically okay anyways. I haven't gotten around to updating because my grandpa just died on Sunday. That may not seem so bad for most of you, but the situation surrounding it made it more horrible than it would be normally.

You see, my grandpa was diagnosed with ALS earlier this year. Sometime in late February or early March. He, um, he just slowly got worse and worse. His legs stopped working and he couldn't breathe right. My dad wasn't around a lot because he was trying to help him. It was hard on all of us.

He died on Mother's Day. It's pretty bad for a number of reasons. Not just that he passed away, but how and the things that lead up to it. My uncle is very dependent on both my Nana and Grandpa because he has something similar to Down Syndrome. My Nana met him when she was fifteen and he was the only boyfriend she ever had. Right now, everyone over at their house is a weak, and they have a right to be.

My dad is guilt stricken. I've never seen him cry. Ever. And now I feel like everytime I see him he's in tears.

It was really shocking for me. I had gone to visit him with my dad on Saturday, then I wake up Sunday morning and my mom comes into my room to tell me that he passes away at five a.m. It's so... crazy, to think that you were holding someone's hand and watching your favorite movie with them less than ten hours ago and now their... gone. And you'll never see them again.

There is one thing that bothers me so much right now it's not even funny. The funeral people take advantage of you, and your grief, and your loss. They take advantage of you and take your money just so you can try to remember the person and honor them like they deserve. It makes me so angry.

I realize that this is really depressing. I'm sorry if any of you are crying. It's not my intention. I just... I wanted to tell you what happened so you know.

I have one thing to ask of you. If your reading this, on Friday, I want you to write a note to someone you love. Anyone. Write a note to them about anything you want to say and give it to them. His funeral is on Friday and he loved notes, so everyone in the family is writing a note for him and puting it in his casket. If you could write someone you love a note, it would mean the world to me.

There was a quote I found in his wallet. It read "To the world, you may just be one person. But to one person, you may just be the whole world." That is so amazingly true and I'm just now realizing it.

Anyway, I'm going to be updating like normal after this. I'm starting to feel a little better I guess. I'll be updating every two days again so, yeah. That's all I wanted to say.

For those of you who actually read this, thank you. It means more to me that you could ever know.