Nine

The barbecue had begun and there were people scattered all around. Stone and I chilled outside on the porch, smoking.

"Stop being hot." I said as he took a blow from his cigarette and clenched his jaw.

"I don't think that's possible." He stated cockily and I nudged him playfully in the arm.

I laughed and kicked some rocks with my boot. I looked around for another can of beer and there were none left. My first instinct was to go back inside and get some more.

"I'll be back." I told Stone, leaving him sitting on the front porch. I squeezed through crowds of dancing people and made my way into the kitchen.

Eddie stood in front of the fridge with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Looking to get some beer, princess? You'll have to get through me." I rolled my eyes and attempted to push past him, but I had seemed to forgot that he was a couple of feet taller than I was.

"I'll let you through, just to get a nice view of your ass." He bit his lip and stood back watching as I pulled out two more beers.

"Fuck you Eddie." I said nastily.
"Anytime princess." He laughed as I walked off.

I was beyond irritated with Eddie, but once I got back outside to Stone, I had forgotten all about our incident and was okay again.

By the end of the night, I was completely hammered and unaware of anyone or anything going on around me.

"Miyala. I'm taking you to my room. Let's go." I heard a deep voice say.

Suddenly two strong hands pulled me up by my waist and over his shoulders. I could sense it wasn't Stone but something in my mind was telling me it was.

"Stone?" I said groggily.

The stranger chuckled.

"Oh Stoneeee." I giggled drunkenly.

I felt him place me on a soft surface.

"Stone isn't here." The deep voice said, falling into the bed next to me.

"He's downstairs, cleaning up and told me to watch after you." He chuckled.

"Ohhhhh." I slurred, rolling into him.

My vision was blurred, but I could sense it was Eddie, but in my drunken head it was Stone.

I pecked his lips softly and another automatic sign that Stone wasn't with me.

"Your lips are cute." I cackled leaning in to kiss him again.

"We shouldn't do this."

He said, pushing me away.

"I want to." I murmured, climbing onto his waist.

My lips met his in a hungry kiss, and my hands roamed farther underneath his waistline.

Next thing I knew, clothing was being removed and one thing led to another...