Four

-Stone's POV-

Miyala seemed into me and into the kiss, but what did I do to make her wanna leave so suddenly? I did believe it was Eddie for a short moment, but I think both me and her didn't pay him too much attention to him. Maybe she wanted to take things slow and get to know me a little bit better. That was it! I'd just have to conjure up a way to win another date with her.

-My POV-

Today I was scheduled to be going on a lunch date with Chloe and Anna and I was dreading it to be honest because all I wanted at the current moment was to cuddle up to Stone and tell him how I truly felt. I dug in my wardrobe and pulled out my Pink Floyd - The Wall shirt with my dirty black and white converse with a simple black leather jacket to go along with it all. I pushed my natural brown hair back into a ponytail and headed out the front door. Both of them waited outside in the car, Chloe too busy putting on makeup to notice that I had shown up.

"Hey." I said unenthusiastically as I hopped in the backseat with Anna. Anna and I found it easier to get along then Chloe and I because we both had a strong love for 70's music.

"Nice shoes." She said, meaning it. I glanced down at her feet, and she was wearing beat up chucks as well.

"Same to you." I chuckled and nudged her in the arm.

"Where did you run off to at the party Friday?" Chloe questioned puckering her lips up in the mirror and applying a new coat of lip gloss.

"Uh I obviously ditched and got a ride." I said lowly.
"From who?" Chloe questioned, rubbing her lips together.
"His name is Stone, and he is in a band."

"How old is he?"
"What's the band called?"

I was bombarded with tons of questions at once.

"He's twenty-five and the band is called Mookie Blaylock." I answered all at once.

"Cool." Anna beamed, giving me a fist bump.

Chloe shot me a disappointed look through her review mirror.

"Ew, 25? And what kind of name is Stone?" I had almost lost all sanity when the negative comments began flowing from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry that Stone doesn't have his head up his ass and doesn't wear a football uniform and isn't the most popular guy in school. Is that good enough for you?!" I spat. I sat in the backseat, my chest huffing up and down. I hadn't realized I had snapped that bad until I had done it.

We all sat in silence until we arrived at the overly expensive restaurant. I tucked my hands in my pockets and followed behind Anna. Chloe made a stupid move to sit at a table directly by the sun, knowing that I was practically a vampire when it came to light.

"What do you want?" Chloe snapped.

"A plate of spaghetti would be fine." I replied in a cheery tone, folding my arms across my chest and staring in the opposite direction.

Anna ordered a plate of spaghetti as well while Chloe ordered some odd looking salad. We all ate in silence until Anna intervened.

"You guys, this is stupid. Fighting over some guy that Miyala met isn't worth it. It doesn't matter how old he is or what his name is, it matters what makes her happy." I shot Anna a warm smile, she always knew just what to say.

"If she wants to date an old guy than so be it. Whatever." Chloe interrupted, picking her green salad with her fork.

"You know what? Fuck you Chloe. You have always had something to say about the way I've carried myself and who I've been interested in ever since I moved up here. I'm tired of your prissy bullshit, and Anna may have the nerves to put up with you, but I'm done." I huffed.

I grabbed my jacket and tucked my chair back under the table neatly.

"I'll text you." I told Anna, as I turned on my heel and walked out of the restaurant and away from my messy friendship.