Some Kind Of M̸O̸N̸S̸T̸E̸R̸

Alastor POV:

I look at Angel as his head is down In his knees cold and lost of hope. " I love you Angel" I say softly as soon as the hearing rain pour down and slipping into the bar windows. The cracks of the cold brick cell with soon looking up slowly at me hiding his tears wet away. With a fear of being trapped inside forever.

" I want to be free" Angel signs " what's going to happen to me"

" Nothing is going to happen to you..." I look at my secret life in front of me soon hearing the door unlock with two heavy armed guards standing in front of us.

3rd person }

Alastor gets up and runs towards them aggressively and soon is grabbed by the arms and thrown back on the cold floor hitting his head against a sharp stone and biting his tongue in the impact.

" ALASTOR!" Angel cries in fear soon looking at the guards with anger " HOW COULD YOU! HES MY HUS-" soon stopping his last breath.

Weakly Alastor gets up and lies in Angels Lap and shaking weakly.
Both grabbed by the arms and dragged aggressively to the outside public awaiting they're deaths.

" I'm a monster" he spits blood out on the floor as he weeps

" no Al! Baby your not a monster"

" I hope to get out of this with you.... This'll be my last chance to hold you.... If we get out this"

Angel looks at him with a tear falling down his face with no hesitation...

" we will"

Meanwhile

Charlie and vaggie. Arackniss. Vox and cherribomb all hurry down in Charlie's dads car towards the prison to find Alastor and Angel before it's too late...

" hurry... we don't want them to die"
Charlie commands

———————————————————————————

Sorry it's short it should've been in the last chapter