Paint liquid

It's 9:05 am morning in New York City.
"So today" Alastor yawns to himself. "It's my day off" Soon places his old ragged newspaper down seeing the young lady café waiter place down his small rich breakfast. Soon Alastor blows softly with his white pale beauty face with his peachy lips and closes his red rose eyes with red rich gloss devil shadow lying peacefully on his perfect lids with his perfect in-placed black bold lashes.

Soon sipping on the soul rich Espresso; placed down the cup and looked back up at the waiter looking at him.

" Anything okay with your coffee sir?" The waiter asks with a smile.
Alastor chuckles in a satisfied manner.
"Oh my dear, everything is as beautiful as you~" He smiles charmingly as he looks down at the young lady's short skirt and sexy smooth white sucking legs

" well I shall leave you to it the-"

Suddenly Alastor grabs her by the arm roughly and stops her. "*humph*" the employer gets nervous and starts to create attention to the other customers and employees in the café.
Alastor stands up from leaning over his chair and drags her and himself into a private disabled toilet around the corner.

Followed by a concerned employee. Alastor locks the door and shouts.

"SHE'S GOING TO BE SICK ITS OKAY I'M A DOCTOR!"

" Is everything okay in there?" the outside voice says

"Oh yes my good sir all is okay I'm assisting one of your ladies due to her nearly being sick in the lobby"

" you li~" *Alastor covers her mouth tight locking her in his tight arms"

" As well I'm a doctor and she's going to be okay soon"

" shall I call an ambulance?"

"Oh yes please that'll be a splendid idea"

Hearing footsteps fade. Inside the young girl frees herself in the bathroom nudging at the door but it's locked tight. Alastor walks up to her but she soon pushes him away aggressively.

" I-I'm sorry sir but for this accusation against an employee. You are banned!"

Alastor starts slowly moving towards her. She moves backwards away but it gets her up against a wall not able to move

" A-Apologise at once!"
She sees Alastor right up at her face about lips distance

" what's your name?~ you are so beautiful"
Alastor asks charmingly.

"A-Alice" she stutters

"Alice~x so beautiful"

⚠️🔴 Sex/ Violence nature⚠️🔴

The room starts to feel warm and heavy. As Alice starts to feel the romance in Alastor's eyes or seductively and soon places her arms around Alastor's shoulders as she feels under his unknown curse.

" Now, my Alice, kiss me, love my cherry pumped lips all for you" Alastor smiles evilly.

" How did you even know cherries are my favourite scent baby"

Alastor and Alice start to kiss and immediately fall to the hard cold flood roughly and strip naked and slide down into foreplay sex.
Alice opened as Alastor moved into her and slid his large cock and fuck her lights out tightly and dangerously.

" oh, Alastor~" Alice moans as she feels him all inside her.

Alastor making no noise whatsoever. Eventually sucking her boobies and neck countlessly. Soon fucking her harder as he sucks on her neck like a vampire as his sharp devil teeth pierce into her skin with falling red blood dribbling down her chest.