Happy Everyday

"Arisa" Kasumi smiled to the shorter girl beside her "what?!" Arisa replied annoyed "I'm just happy your coming to school today" Kasumi continued "you never come without me standing outside your door for twenty minutes" "I just had a weird dream, okay!" Kasumi just smiled widely and started humming a song, "geez be quiet" Arisa scowled. The sky was dark and cloudy, and just as Kasumi turned her head to the sky to look, rain fell in her eyes. "AHHHH, I FORGOT MY UMBRELLAA" she yelled as she sprinted away, and Arisa ran after her holding the umbrella above her.

Kasumi POV

"NOOO, I'm soaked" I whined, just then I spotted O-Tae in the distance, "O-TAEEEE" "Kasumi?" were the only words I heard before I ran into her "AHHHH" I yelped. I looked up to see O-Tae's confused face and Arisa looking down at me holding her towel. "Kasumi?" O-Tae said again. "Ah" I said and got off her "O-Tae do you have a towel?" I asked hopefully. "No I-" "I have a towel Kasumi" I looked behind me and saw Saaya "But you need to hurry up so you can get to class on time" "Thanks Saya" I said and sprinted towards the class to her bag.                                                "Oh, here it is" I dried myself in a flash before the teacher came in and told us to get to our seats. "Today we have a new student in our class, please treat her well" she said, and then a girl walked in.

Your POV

I looked at my new classmates, still smiling warmly, and bowed. "Good morning, my name is Y/N L/N, I enjoy art and play the piano, I can't wait to get to know you" I said and bowed again. "Welcome to our class" I heard from the seats in front of us, it was an excited voice coming from a girl a few seats from the back, she was smiling widely, a true smile. 'Could she be the one from my dream' I thought. " Y/N your seat is next to Sora, by the window" the teacher said, the girl, Sora, smiled and waved at me, I smiled at her and walked over. "welcome" was all she whispered to me before the teacher started the lesson.

The bell rung for lunch and i gathered my bento getting up to walk outside, when almost the entire class flocked around me. "L/N san" "Hi" "what are you eating for lunch?" "L/N san" they all said. One girl broke through the crowd and caught my eye, "L/N san, I'm Kasumi Toyama, do you want to eat lunch with me?" I hesitated worried about losing my smile, when I remembered the dream, "Yes" I said simply.                                                                                                                                  The sky had cleared up, but the ground was still wet, puddles big and small covering the ground, I looked up to see Kasumi running towards a girl. I recognised her from class, she had light brown hair pulled into a ponytail tied up with a ribbon. "L/N san this is Saaya Yamabuki, one of my bestest friends, oh did I tell you I'm in a band, It's called Poppin' Party, I play guitar and sing, and Saaya plays the drums" Kasumi said all in one breath.                                                                          "Hi L/N san" Saaya said and I smiled and continued walking, I be being blunt, however I just need to learn about my dream. The girls lead me to a dry place in the garden with a few other students sitting down eating cheerfully.                                                                                                          "Girls, this is Y/N L/N" Kasumi said and I smiled and waved just like I always do, Kasumi continued "our new friend" I was surprised at how quickly that moved and lost my smile for a second, "call me Y/N" I said to distracted anyone watching. The girls smiled at me, except for one.

"I'm guessing Kasumi dragged you into this" the girl walked over to me rolling her eyes towards Kasumi.                                                                                                                                                                              "Not exactly" I replied still smiling "Toyama san asked me to join her for lunch and I agreed". The girl looked a bit unsure and said "but it looked like you were forcing a smile after Kasumi said that we were friends...are you really happy?" she asked. I was surprised but made myself smile even wider "yup I'm fine."                                                                                                                                             We both sat down on a bench and talked, she was really pretty with her long hair tied into two pigtails, and her hazel eyes sparkling in the sunlight, however she had dark circles under her beautiful hazel eyes like she was woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep, its a stretch but its possible.                                                                                                                    "Arisa, Y/N, we're going to CiRCLE this afternoon to practice" Kasumi said running over to us "I can't I have student council today" Arisa said folding her arms "I have things to do sorry" I said, Kasumi looked disappointed but walked over to the rest of the group as the bell rang to end lunch.

A/N

This chapter felt a lot longer to write than read sorry about that. And I apologise for it being laid out weirdly I'm still getting used to it, if you have any tips please tell me.

Hope you have an amazing day, and thanks to the person who voted and read my story. This is my first Fan-Fic so I didn't know how happy one read would make me, thank you so much! 

Love you all.