Chapter 7

Third person's Pov

   Rayne woke up late in the night with Anger, she matched out of the room hoping to give Aveil a piece of her mind only to get out and see a large apartment, she look around "WOW.." She said out loud, wow it a mansion.

As she start walking down the corridor, she saw a large portrait of Aveil on the wall. "So hot, damn ". She speak out loud then she feel someone breathing down her neck, making her shiver. " i'm hot right, hmm". Aveil pecked her neck then Turn her to face him.

Looking deep Into those two blue orbs, she has forgotten why she wanted to see him. "You..." She shouted when she remembered she was angry at him. " How dare you? You kidnapped me". She spat angrily, crossing her arms over her chest.

" I didnt, cause you are my woman". How dare he say that, thou him saying that actually Turn her on, but she got to stay angry at him. " I am not your woman". She said hitting her finger against his chest.

Suddenly, he pulled her against him, his hands on her butt, then he whispered Into her ear. " how do you feel when i do this?". She shivered, not in fear but in pleasurr leaning more on him. " Or when i do this?". He start kissing down her neck to her collarbone.

She is so wet, she almost told him to take her right there. She couldnt talk, she could only moan softly. He love the sound coming from her. Them he pull a way from her leaving her hanging all wet, chuckling softly with a smirk on his face. "what do you want to talk about? Love". He asked her.

"No... Nothing" she stuttered and looked down as she blushed then he took her hand and pull her towards the mini bar in the house, pouring little alcohol Into two glasses, one for her and the other for him.

He gave one to her. "No i dont take alcohol" she rejected, sitting on the sofa near the bar, leaning back and then she closed her eyes thinking about everything that had happened.

" I am sorry" she heard Aveil say, making her look towards him. " I shouldnt have brought you without your permission" Aveil said staring down at her, trying to see her reactions.

"You are the first woman have ever been so attracted to, well apart from my mum". She actually smiled this time around. " All good Aveil" she said standing up only to sit back down then she asked the big question.

"What exactly do you do for a living?".

Hi guys

Thanks for reading my novel and i

hope we can keep making this

novel amazing.

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I LOVE U.