Chapter 6

Third person POV

He walked into his room Staring at the beauty wondering when she will wake up. Knock knock " Come in" he knows it only Ryan that can knock at that moment. He Stand up to move closer to him, don't want him waking up his Love. Ryan entered with an angry face.

"Aveil, the Russian blew up one of our warehouse and we also caught a spy among the new recruits". Ryan told Stone which made him furious, "Where's is he??" He clenched is fist in anger, he looks ready to explode.

"In the basement, we will try getting what we can from him, Boss". Ryan dismissed himself and left for the basement to torture the spy they caught.

IN THE BASEMENT

Ryan signs to one of the men and they punched the Spy again, this has been going for a while now and the spy is not saying Something important  "please Spare me, I'm sorry" the spy pleaded in pains, he is strapped to an electric chair.

"This is nothing compare to what the boss will do to you when he gets here." Ryan told the spy, he knows not to call Stone by his name in front of the gang. He move closer to the Spy" So let me ask you again, Who sent you??" He asked again before pointing again to his knee.

"Nobody" The Guy is surely a stubborn one. Ryan shoot him on his knees, the Spy scream in pains. "Let's rephrase that question, Shall we??" Ryan pauses dragging the gun on his chest finally stopping on his collarbone. "Who are you working for??" The spy face Contort into That of Fear when he saw Stone enter the room.

"Seems you guys are getting nowhere with this" he move closer to the spy. "They must have hurt you a lot and I'm sorry for that" he mockingly apologize "But i will be doing a lot more than hurting you, if i don't get my answers. He clap excitedly, his men knew him to be Sadistic when it comes to torture.

"Who sent you here??" He ask then he Signal to Ryan who brought a phone close to the Spy. Where it shows on the Screen how they have his family at gunpoint. "I Will have you know that. for every wrong answer you give me, one of them dies" the spy shakes in fear.

"Please Spare my family" he begs " Wrong answer" Stone Signify to his men and Ryan told the guy over the phone  "Kill her" a gunshot was heard from the Phone and a loud scream as they shoot his wife. "Please Spare my kids, i will tell you anything you want to know"

He must have thought they were toying with him before. " it the Russians that sent me here" Stone move closer to him."Why did they send you here??"he asks.

"To kill her, Rayne whitmore".before he could say another word, Stone shoot him between his forehead.

"How do they know about her". he wonder to him self. The only weakness he have.