Chapter 8

Stone's Pov

    She stood up only to sit back then she asked me the big question. " Aveil, what exactly do you do for a living?" She asked looking at me. What should i tell her? That am a rich businessman or that am the mafia king.

I love her, damn. I really dont want to screw this up, what will she do if she knows am in the mafia. I can she she like me too, wont that stop if she knows. " I am in the mafia". I told her plainly, awaiting her reaction. She stare at me and start laughing hysterically.

"You dont look like someone in the mafia" she said still laughing softly. "Quit playing and tell me the truth, Aveil" does she think am joking or what?. " Can't lie to you Love, i am the mafia king" I said staring at her with no emotion on my face.

She stop laughing and seems scared, she realise am not joking about it. " But, I have lot of business that i own". I told her before she can bolt.

" Business? With mafia money?" she asked me, Still leaning so close to the sofa, as if it will keep her away from me. "Clean money i promise" i pause "All my business are of clean money, love" i told her truthfully, she sign and sit upright. "when can i go home?" well i didnt expect that question from her. Not yet anyways.

" Can you give me a change, love? "  i asked ignoring the question she asked me, still staring at her, i can see the gears turning in her head, As if she is having a war with her self. " Okay" she pause "i will give you a change" she said standing up "But, you only get one chance to show me you can be a normal guy".

So happy i lift her up in the air and kissed her roughly on the lips, her hands on my neck, i sat down lifting her on my laps with me between her thighs. Sitting her down on my dick covered cloth so she can feel how hard it is for her. She gasped feeling it and put her forehead on mine.

Our nose almost touching, she licked her lips and that made me harder even more. "Damn, Thats big" she said in a little husky voice. Then she start moving her hips on me, rocking herself on me. Tilting my head back, i cold feel my inner beat threatening to come out and take her right there.

"Fuck, Love" i lift her up a little looking deep Into her eyes, "Dont start what you will regret later on" i told her guessing she probably is still a virgin. Cause there are some innocence in everything shes doing. Then she whispered Into my ear.

"Don't worry Aveil, I'm not gonna regret it".