"Something bad might happen"

This is a random part I thought of at 2 am so enjoy

Story contains:
Fem Douma
Fem Akaza
Fem Kokushibo
Modern au

Douma's pov

I woke up a bit earlier today so I could get ready faster and head to school since Akaza and Kokushibo would most likely be waiting for me there I grabbed my backpack and speed walked since I wouldn't want to take my sweet ass time walking there I saw Kokushibo and Akaza waiting for me there I sprinted towards them and practically screamed "HEY GUYS!!" Akaza's head snapped towards my direction and lowered her head Kokushibo started to walk towards me with Akaza following right behind her I caught up to them and we walked inside of the building we had the same periods together so we just went and sat in our seats after the lesson was over we sat outside in the benches having a conversation "Guys I think something bad might happen today.." Kokushibo muttered "What makes you think th-" before I could finish Akaza loudly interrupted me "Oh please you say that everyday like it's a catch phrase" Akaza loudly said while fidgeting with her skirt.

Akaza's pov

This girl really thinks that something is gonna happen everyday like what could even go wrong? She kinda annoys me everytime she mutters that "Anyways let's go to the skate park I'm bored as hell" I loudly said while Douma was trying to lecture me about interrupting people like she's my mom. "Alright we can go to the park if Kokushibo agrees" Douma declared while looking at Kokushibo I glared at her hoping that she would agree "Yeah sure let's go.." I yelled "HELL YEAH!!" while putting my fist in the air Douma immediately leaned over and pulled my skirt down in place while I was jumping with joy Kokushibo got up and we followed her but we had to stop by our houses to pick up our skateboards and change into more comfortable clothes.

The end(I'LL MAKE A PART 2)