Locker room

Sup bbg😈

This story contains:
Smut HELL YEAH AJSKWIOWHSJSHSI
Bottom Douma
Top Akaza
Pretty short...
Idk what else

Douma's pov
"Who the hell does he think he is?!" I said angrily. "Oh come on at least we didn't have to get sent to the office" Akaza said closing his locker. I rolled my eyes "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me" Akaza said while forcefully pulling on my blonde hair making me closer to him. I whimpered due to the harsh treatment as I felt him tug harder "Gosh I wish I could hear those sounds everyday from you" I heard him mumble.

Little time skip because I'm to lazy

No one's pov

Douma sat there on a bench panting heavily. While Akaza was stroking his cock as he took his size. Douma's back arched as he tried to not be too loud.  Akaza's hand made its way to Douma's thigh groping it, pressing on the soft flesh as he covered Douma's cock with his saliva and stroking it. Suddenly after a few moments Douma felt like he was gonna release until Akaza put his thumb over his slit "Why so soon? We're just getting started!" Akaza said standing up and discarding his pants along with his boxers. Douma gulped when he saw his length. As Akaza lined up to Douma's entrance groaning a bit from how tight and hot Douma's insides were, Douma was trying to keep himself from crying out loud from how painful it was. As Douma tightly grabbed Akaza's shoulders while the pinkette pulled out until just his tip was in before slamming back in. Douma let out a screamish moan tightening his legs around Akaza's waist as Akaza repeating this process speeding up a bit everytime groaning everytime he pushed in the feeling was so good almost even addicting from how tight Douma was. "A-Akaza please faster!" Douma whined as Akaza reached out and tangled his hand in Douma's locs tugging on them. Speeding up his pace while Douma's moans were almost like screams as Akaza's free hand intertwined with Douma's while the blonde haired boy tightened his grip on Akaza's hand while he was being harshly pounded into with Douma's thighs that happened to be wrapped around Akaza's waist holding Douma in place. Akaza groaned as a feeling grew in his stomach he pounded into Douma deeper desperate for his release. Douma whined that Akaza was to deep but to be cut off by his own moan when Akaza hit a certain spot in his ass then feeling the same feeling from before come back again and take over. Then Douma looked down to see a bulge that wasn't there before grow and disappear again "A-Akaza you're to deep!" Douma said panting heavily which in return just made Akaza pound harder and faster into him. Then Akaza felt strings of hot sticky seed from Douma cover his chest which caused Douma to let out a screamish moan it didn't take long for Akaza to release too. Douma clenched his insides down on Akaza's cock milking him dry while panting and tears prickling his eyes. Akaza roughly pulled out and let down Douma who collapsed into his arms clearly exhausted from what just happened.

Bro this took a whole week to finish and it's not even that good😭